- 33% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see JP’s full profile.
I’m a banker by profession who enjoys traveling to other countries and experiencing a whole new world.
Best way to describe myself:
Positive, fun, witty, outgoing, adventurous, open minded.
Top Reasons to hangout with me or be hosted by me:
- I know my city and country like the back of my hand so I can help you with your itineraries.
- On weekends, I can drive you around.
- Although I’m not a professional, I know how to take good photos.
Top Reasons to host me:
- Clean, tidy, organized, respectful and professional
- I'll help out as much as I can (cleaning, cooking, etc.)
- I give my hosts simple treats from my home country
- Tour the world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
As a host:
- I’d like extend a helping hand towards travellers in any possible way.
- I’d like to learn more about their home country and the other places they have visited. Maybe it might make me want to visit their countries soon.
As a surfer:
I wanna explore the city/town/country not from the eyes of a tourist but a local. Traveling isn’t all about having a good time. It’s also about learning.
I'm interested in the same things everyone is interested in such as music, movies, books, food, travel, etc. just assume that what you like is what I like then we're best friends already!
- video games
- scuba diving
- mountain climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
MUSIC - Pop (especially Britney Spears!), Broadway, compositions of Ennio Morricone.
MOVIES - Cinema Paradiso! Mostly Italian Films! I love Italian Cinema especially works of Giuseppe Tortnatore more than Hollywood.
BOOKS - Sidney Sheldon and Nicholas Sparks
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Sky diving in Australia
- Scuba diving and hiking in the Philippines
- Bunjee jumping in Thailand
- Being burried alive in Vietnam.
- Drinking coffee made from some animal’s poop in Indonesia
What I Can Share with Hosts
Friendship above all
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macao, Netherlands, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In