Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Julia’s full profile. It’s free!
Get to know new people, new places, new ideas.
I have a huge passion for traveling, meeting new people from all over the world and getting to know different cultures. I just hope CS can help me with it, by hosting and by surfing!
I believe everything that happens in your life is an experience. And the magic thing about experiences is that it doesn't matter if they're bad, that only means you're gonna learn even more from them.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
In every way I can!
CS meetings in Ottawa, Québec, Montréal
Hosted David Giles (USA)in Montréal: https://www.couchsurfing.org/people/davidgiles/
Listening, talking, eating, drinking, reading, dancing, sleeping, studying... And traveling, of course!
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: I'm not picky
Music: Brazilian music. Not only, but frequently.
Books: everything by Isabel Allende. Gabriel García Marquez is also in the top of my list!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Got lost in Atacama's desert. Scary, but now it's a funny story.
- Went to Brazilian carnaval in Olinda (the best in the world!)
- Saw whales in St-Laurent river, Tadoussac - QC - Canada
- Climbed the pyramids in Teotihuacan - Mexico
- Clapped in front of the Temple of Kukulkan in Chichen Itzá - Mexico (oh, I'll tell you what happens if you clap your hands there!)
- Visited Che Guevara's tomb in Santa Clara - Cuba
- Swam in the warm turquoise Caribbean sea in Varadero - Cuba and Cancún - Mexico
- Had a mojito in La Bodeguita del Medio and a daiquiri in El Floridita (just like Hemingway!) in La Habana - Cuba
- Witnessed the amazing party in Fête de la St-Jean Baptiste in Québec
- Hiked the Rocky Mountains in Alberta-Canada
- Watched the dancing colors of the Northern Lights in Yellowknife - Northwest Territories - Canada
- Danced salsa in Cali - Colombia
- Took super crowded local buses to visit small beaches in Colombia (including the amazing Tayrona National Park)
Let's talk, so you can find out more!
Teach, Learn, Share
- I do know a couple of things about the human body: how it works, diseases...
- I'd love to learn new languages and to learn about different cultures.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In