Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 14 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Julie’s full profile.
Hey there! My account is having a
Issues I can’t respond to messages - give me your WhatsApp
I'm a BIG solo traveler originally from Ireland , who has not stopped roaming around for several years now.... i lived in New York for one summer, spain for several summer seasons , South East Asia for 1.5 year and then moved to LA for a crazy fun summer and now i live in Switzerland( Geneva) BUT I am about to move soon for a new life to ........................................... 000000Ooooooo
As you can see travel is MY LIFE MY ADDICTION.. i just cant stop! Im hooked!!! I am a true nomad..... my home is each place i visit that i fall in love with. I leave pieces of heart everywhere i go ....
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
**********One last thing, don't get this beautiful Cs community mixed up with Tinder, it's a pity that some people ruin the real meaning of couch surfing - it's a cultural exchange only and gaining new friendship around the globe.
COUCH SURFING is NOT a dating website.
so I will not ever accept to stay or meet up / with any man who thinks he can act in such way.
NO CREEPS. PERIOD. *******************
Plus I won't reply to your messages saying just "hi" and I will not reply if you have no references. Or friend requesting me if we haven't met.
So I use Cs cause I'm still traveling around solo so I'm looking to meet people, emerge myself in the new cultures and learn about their lives.
I am currently floating around the world here there everywhere.......so I may just message you along the way..... :-D
Travelling of course. NEVER STOP
Gym - weight training
Art and fashion
BEING HAPPY CAUSE YOU ATTRACT GOOD VIBES
SPIRITUALITY - all things happen for a reason -
Music, Movies, and Books
Anything not particular!
Movies generally horror! Or a suspense thriller with a twist at the end.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Im too lazy to list everything...THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH !..... ill tell you in person.
A couple of to mention that I can think of right now would be :
-Abseiling down huge waterfalls over and over again in a big woodland mountain in Vietnam.
- travelling solo around South America with just my small backpack and no plans at all
- riding a bike around the Philippines
- won a free trip on a private jet
- won a trip to Iceland
- my friend in turkey took us to his friends hotel so we could skinny dip and drink and party up in the VIP spa while all the guests were sleeping ;-)
- went on a cruise around the Caribbean with a cs host ... he won tickets gambling!
- Flew to a unknown island in Bahamas just because a guy on CS told me it was 'fun'. And then we had boat parties and awesome adventures around the Island such as petting pigs on the beach
- Played and cuddled with DOLPHINS :-)
- Lived in a tree house built by a CSer in Jamaica
- Snuck into a posh resort in the Dominican Republic and I ate/drank like a queen for FREE for 4 days Ooopsie lol
Teach, Learn, Share
Life is what you make of it...
Things happen for a reason... Things in my life went wrong in London which led me to this pathway , no regrets!
What I Can Share with Hosts
My positive laid back traits and my experiences teaching abroad and lviing out of a backpack and suitcase for most of my twenties......and life before back in Ireland and London