Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 43 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Juozapas’s full profile. It’s free!
Travelling, geocaching and making new friends all around the world
It's hard to write about myself, but I could say that I am funny, helpful, friendly and ready to explore new places all the time. I like a lot of stuff - traveling, cycling, running, climbing rooftops, visiting abandoned buildings, walking in the mountains, hitchhiking, meeting new people, having fun, making interesting conversations.
Treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Usually I surf, but sometimes when I can I host. Few times when I was abroad my family hosted people from couchsurfing. :)
I have taken 2 guys from Poland to my place when my parents were away, but I found them just in the street with paper (it was written something like couchsurfing: looking for a place) :) It was nice, few days later I came to Poland to visit them :) Also, I surf quite a lot when I am travelling.
I love to live acitve life. I like running, training, urban exploring, urban climbing, geocaching. I really like travelling, hitchhiking, budget travelling. Cycling is also in my interests list :)
- rock climbing
- budget travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Almost all types of music.
Movies - action movies.
Not big fan of books, but if it's good book - it's ok.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* One of the best things I have made was 3 weeks hitchhiking/budget trip around Europe. I made it alone, hitchhiked through a Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia and then I had opportunity to come back from Croatia with my friend's parents, I made it through Slovenia, Austria, Czech republik, Poland.
* Run a full marathon of 42,195 km.
* Travel in Ukraine for 40 days when people say it is scary.
* Hitchhiking in all Balkans countries.
* A lot of other stuff which is hard to write, but if we meet and if I will remember I could tell you that!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can help you with philosophy when running you first marathon, teach basic MMA fighting skills. Also I could help you to learn some basic lithuanians words/phrases.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In