- 100% response rate
- Last login 22 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see KARL ’s full profile.
TRAVEL....TRAVEL A LOT, BUT ONCE IN A WHILE, TRAVEL BACK TO YOUR ROOTS😁
Please read my profile and references, before you judge me!!
Personal IG - kartikmenonster ( not a real fan of IG)
Covid 19 - Phizer ( 2 shots), Sinopharm (2 shots)
I always wanted to travel the world and meet different people, but settling down in life was always my first priority.I realized very late that life could be unpredictable, so better late than never, I decided to travel the world after working for more than 15 yrs in Dubai. Initially, I asked few of my close friends to join me but they also had the same priority like mine😂, so I decided, not to wait for anyone and travel solo. After many trips, I joined couch surfing in May 22. I never knew about this app until I heard about it in a flight journey to Baku. I met few CS in Baku through this app and BOOM!completely fell in love with it. I'm still new and exploring it and I'm absolutely amazed how it can connect fellow travelers like me .
I love adventure sports and I'm a huge fan of Cricket. I'm so crazy about it that I own a team in Dubai and play around 3 to 4 times a week. I watch football only during the World Cup matches and to be honest, other than Messi & Ronaldo, I don't know anyone and I'm ashamed to say that my knowledge of the best sports in the world is ZERO☹️
I'm also a foodie and I love exploring different varieties of meat. I'm not proud of it, but at one stage I stop eating meat and became full time vegan. I did it for few months and then lost interest as I was finding difficult to find food while traveling. One of the worst mistakes of my life and I completely regret it🥴
Favorite food - Vietnamese, Thai, Burgers & Indian curries.
I'm not a religious person, but I respect all the religion and their values. I believe that if you do good to someone, someone would do the same for you. I go an extra mile to help people that I like or close to me, irrespective of their caste, color or religion. I also believe that Alien exist. It's scarier to think that we are alone in this universe or to think we aren't👽
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
i was an avid traveler, travel does influence a lot. You reach a land with a different language, you wake up in a new place, you meet new people with varied background, you explore different food. This will help you to rediscover yourself.
My motto is to make friends from all over the world and I think it would be cool to know a person from every country in the world and CS offers that platform to me.
Also, I have hosted a variety of friends in Dubai
and would like to host people from different parts of the world. So, "DONT BE SHOCKED", if you receive an INVITATION from me to be my guest in Dubai.
Also, it gives me an opportunity to meet new people and know their tradition, culture, values and most importantly their travel experiences. I just met few people in CS and it surprises me, how much I can learn from them.
I love meeting new people and sharing my experience with them & vice versa. There is so much to learn & explore from each other and so less time.
- scuba diving
- new cultures
- new cuisines
Music, Movies, and Books
I love fictional, thriller & action movies\series and I'm a big fan of MCU & DC animated movies. I don't like horror movies as I hate the silence for the shocking scenes and I close my eyes in most of the scenes. I defn need lot of tissues for watching any emotional scenes and I'm not shy to say that I cry while watching movies.
I love all kinds of music, except rock. I have a huge collection of Romanian music and its artist.
Romanian Artist : Edward Maya, Inna, Deepcentral, Dan Balan, DJ Goja, Jai Alexander, Alexandra Stan, Liviu Hodor, Vika Jigulina,Play & Win, Ela Rose, DJ Layla & many more
Other Artist - Drake, Rihanna, Akon, Eminem, Lost Frequency, Linkin Park, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Backstreet Boys & many more
Books :- I'm not much of a reader now as I hated books after my college😅.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Skydiving in Dubai,
2. Longest Zip-line in Rak,
3. Scuba diving in Maldives.
4. Saved a life of an unknown man who was committing suicide(True story)
5. The Eloper (My fav of all and I would tell, once we meet)
Teach, Learn, Share
TEACH- Sneakers, Bollywood Dance, Cricket, MCU, Tech, Indian languages as I can speak 7 out of the many.
LEARN- Speaking French\Spanish\Chinese, Guitar, Salsa, different cuisines and your travel experiences
SHARE - I can share my room😂😂, My knowledge of Dubai & the places I traveled. I know a lot of people and I've an excellent network of people in Dubai that work into various fields.Maybe, I can help you in something that you cant find😄
What I Can Share with Hosts
1. I love to provide the best service to my guest, So, I don't accept any invitation that is more than 2 nights.
2. You'll get a nice clean separate bedroom and bathroom with homely cooked food prepared by my Mom.
3. You can use the kitchen as per your own wish, but I promise you that you wont be hungry during your stay at my home as my Mom loves to feed the guest😂😂If you love spicy food, you come to the right place.
4. I may even pick and drop you from the airport/bus stops based on my availability.
5. There are times that I've provided the NOL GOLD CARD to my guest. This could be used in any Metros, Buses or Trams. The card is already recharged, so the guest has the luxury to use the gold class services without even paying for it😁
6. I've also provided SIM CARDS to my guest so that they can stay in touch with me during their travel and I can also guide them for any other information.
PLS DONT SEND INVITATIONS FOR HOSTING
1. If you are coming for job interview or looking for a job in Dubai and searching for a place to stay.
2. If you want to use CSers app like Uber or Tinder.
3. If you want to be left alone in the room and doesn't want to mingle with anyone
4. If you don't have a good profile and references. Exceptions provided to only those people that are very keen to be CSers.
5. If you are not a serious traveler!!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, India, Maldives, Nepal, Netherlands, Oman, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bahrain, India, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates