- Último login há 26 minutes
Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Kevin. É grátis!
Working towards being debt free by December 2018 while finding time to enjoy the backcountry
In my spare time I snowboard, rock climb, ride my bike, hike, play in lakes and streams, read books, study languages and check out art installations.
I am married to my best friend Tomasa del Carmen (link to her profile here: https://www.couchsurfing.com/people/princesatomy).
I enjoy hosting because I like to feel as if I am traveling myself and learn from my guests. I also know what it is like to travel on a budget and to find good hosts while on the road.
I surf because some of the strongest, most fulfilling relationships I have ever had were in someway linked to Couchsurfing. I could stay in a nice hotel with all of the ostentatious amenities I could ever ask for but I'd rather build memorable relationships instead.
Enough of this "About Me", let's meet for tea!
Por que estou no Couchsurfing?
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
-I have hosted more than five hundred people (CS , BW, HC and word of mouth) over a ten year period.
-I have organized dozens of CS events on three continents.
-I was once a Couchsurfing Ambassador for Orlando (U.S.A.) and Sabaneta (Colombia)
Some of the strongest, most fulfilling relationships I have ever had were in someway linked to Couchsurfing.
Getting outdoors, languages, cultural exchange and the arts. More details when we meet in person.
Músicas, Filmes e Livros
A list of some books I am reading: www.goodreads.com/kevinpost
Favorite movies and music will have to wait until we've met in person!
Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz
Expanded my comfort zone.
Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe
I love learning languages. Learning other languages is a tool for emancipation.
If you are able to teach me more technical aspect of alpinism/mountaineering you are guaranteed a place to crash or at least dinner on the house.
I want to learn your perspective.
I can teach you English and Spanish.
I can teach you how to write really good Couchsurfing requests.
I can teach you the basics of rock climbing and having fun in the backcountry.
I can teach you how to snowboard.
O Que Posso Compartilhar com Anfitriões
• I buy groceries and prepare meals for my host as a small appreciation for having me in their home. I always make an effort to take them out for dinner or tea if they have time for it.
• I give my hosts peace of mind that I am an independent traveler and will not significantly disrupt their daily routines.
• Spending time with my hosts is a top priority. I am not looking for free accommodations, I am looking to share knowledge, stories and experiences.
• I can bring beverages, foods, goods and services from the United States upon request in advance. No guarantees of course.
• I most certainly will return the favor (host) when visiting where I live.
Países que Visitei
Argentina, Austria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Denmark, Ecuador, France, Germany, Iraq, Italy, Netherlands, Peru, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Países em que Morei
Colombia, Ecuador, United States