Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Katarzyna’s full profile. It’s free!
to visit Cuba again!!!! Gran Canaria again??? maybe Madagaskar - why not?
im just a little girl alone in the tottaly different world...
and I love my bike! :)
to be & to see as much as possible:)
traveling, traveling, traveling...,
painting, dancing (salsa, flamenco, tango),
Tricity (I've just got my guide licence!:), photography,
Latin America - my love:)
Joga, air joga
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
inception, slumdog, seven, the pianist, dr house, dirty dancing 2, all with Robert de Niro, J. Deep, B. Pitt etc.
chambao, vicente amigo, ray fernandez, alejandro sanz, maria mena, edith piaf, alanis morisette, dirty dancing 2 soundtrack! flamenco music, salsa & all kinds of latin music:)
guide books and a lot of different books about cuba, ernesto guevara, y america latina;
and right now all about Tricity!
footbal players: Diego Forlan, Riquelme
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Cuba - swimming in the cave;
- hikking on top of the active vulcano in Chile;
- carnival in Oruro - Bolivia - dancing with Tinkus Puros;
- swimming with a delphins at north of Bolivia;
- Boca Juniors - River Plate - football/soccer game - march 2006!!! BsAs, Argentina
- flying (is over:(, but was great)
- carnaval at Playa del Ingles/Gran Canaria
- La Tomatina - Bunol (Espana)
- climbing to Roraima Tepui (Venezuela)
- camel ridding (Morocco)
- Zhangjiajie National Forest Park (China)
- most amazing Tianmen Mountain Cableway! (China)
- Jiuzhaigou Valley (China)
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Germany, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Honduras, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Romania, Serbia, Spain, United States, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In