Wants to Meet Up
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ksenia’s full profile.
I'm Ksenia or Ksyusha. (Insta: ksyukiyo)
One of my biggest passion in life is to travel, and while traveling, living the best experiences is completely one of my favorite parts of life. I read a lot of books from different cultures and then I like to go and explore new countries on my own. I'm interested in psychology, sociology and politology, always interested in knowing what is going on in the world, and exploring different cultures and lives. The best way to understand life it's to communicate with people, learn from them, be open, don't think stereotypes and only then you will understand what an amazing life you have 💚 and here it's time to hide the word "ačiū" which means thank u in Lithuanian so please mention that word while sending me a request :)
Sometimes my hosts ask if I am animal friendly. So I have two dogs and once I had five cats because we found most of them on the streets and it was impossible to leave them to die there. One cat was with a bullet in the lung. She is still alive with a loving family. So I'm more than animal friendly, I love them with all my heart.
🌿In love with art and living in harmony with nature.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Life is short, so I want to discover as much as possible, I'm very curious to know different cultures, different visions of life or some basic daily things, because simple things its something that really changes our life. And I am even happier when I bring something good to others' life🍀
- living in the moment
Music, Movies, and Books
-I listen to very different kinds of music, it depends on my mood. Now I mostly like music from 70-90s.
-I like South Korean cinematography. Films directed by Park Chan-wook, Kim Jee-woon.
-Favourite books: The Magic Skin by Honore De Balzac, A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry, Harper Lee To kill a Mockingbird, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, Kinshu: Autumn Brocade by Teru Miyamoto.
Japanese literature in general ❤️
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I only started my adventures so first an amazing thing I already did was I started to use cs where I've met many amazing people who changed my mind and teaches a lot. So to be continued...
- packed my life into a small backpack and left my home to travel the world without any ideas about wherever it takes
- started to follow my heart and see the signs, after understanding that it's better to regret something you did than, till the end of life thinking “what if I would did that...”
What I Can Share with Hosts
- I always love to talk about everything in this world, share my stories and experiences, as well as hear yours
- I have lived in different cultures and I can share knowledge about them, maybe it can change your outlook on some things and love your life even more
- The people I stayed with told me that it's very simple and easy with me, so I'm always open to any adventure
- I always respect any home, country, culture, nature, animals and the world around...
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Belarus, Czech Republic, England, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Philippines, Poland, Russian Federation, Scotland, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belarus, Lithuania, Sweden, United Arab Emirates