Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kubo’s full profile. It’s free!
FAST READ FOR THE LAZY
Running on looove!
Heavily addicted to music. Breathing good old movies and well fed by freshly cut stories. Usually observing the world through the lens of a camera.
Like most of us, coming with a blog: https://aaoutthere.wordpress.com/
I would prefer waaay more to host you through these other two better websites ( =if you try me there the probability that I will host you is a bit higher.. ):
MORE INFORMATIONS IF YOU HAVE TIME
Few random words that I love or that help to define me:
Kindness, daydreaming, overthinking, happy-go-lucky, wild camping, Vipassana meditation, permaculture, books, downshifting, nature, anarchism, mountains, graffiti, darkroom, movie set, no alcohol, govegan! (though for now just vegetarian), rural life, dumpster diving, long inspiring conversations (and walks), history, gift economy, feminism, DIY, outdoor sports, free (and tree) hugs, philosophy, procrastination, sauna, nomadbases, basketball, records, documentaries, cooking together, OBE, photo reportages, lucid dreaming, yoga, India, yerba mate... hitchhiking?!
Every time someone asks me how tall I am Jesus cries.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
CS has played quite an important part in my life.
First when I was a kid my family was part of Servas so I grew up always very excited to have new international guests coming over.
During my first year of university I discovered CS and I was super happy about it! I used it a lot, making some awesome experiences and meeting some great people that really shaped me the way I am.
Now I'm very sad that C$ sold its soul and I feel like my mum just sold herself to the first people passing by..
Luckly there are alternatives and TRUSTROOTS and BEWELCOME look like they are getting better and better! :D
- womens rights
- dumpster diving
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
-There are too many movies to love!
To say few names: almost anything made by Kubrick, Tarkovsky, Bergman, Fellini, Scorsese, Kusturica, Kurosawa, Coen bros, Nouvelle Vague's group, Rossellini and De Sica, Tarantino, Benigni, Allen, Welles, both Andersons, Coppola, Hitchcock, Lee, Lynch, Jeunet, Chaplin and Keaton, Wong Kar Wai, Wilder, Jodorowsky, Linklater... and many others made by less productive directors
- Enjoy any kind of music: from CLASSIC ROCK (the Beatles, the Doors, Simon and Garfunkel, Led Zeppelin, Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix) to ELECTRONIC (Mr.Oizo, Apparat, the Prodigy, Massive Attack, Justice, Aphex Twin, Röyksopp), trough PROGRESSIVE ROCK (Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Camel, King Crimson, gentle Giant), NORDIC (Mùm, Sigur Ros, Analogik, Amiina), ALTERNATIVE (Radiohead, Gorillaz, Moby), CLASSIC (Tchaikovsky, Mozart, Strauss, Beethoven), POST ROCK AND EXPERIMENTAL (Secret Chiefs 3, Eyvind Kang, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez), RAP (2pac, Jay-z, Run DMC, Beastie Boys), ITALIAN (De Andrè, PFM), REGGAE (Bob Marley, Soul Jazz Record), and so on.....
-Even if I love it, I totally don't read enough, because I need more time! Some of my favorite writers are:
Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Oscar Wilde, George Orwell, Luigi Pirandello, Haruki Murakami, Ernest Hemingway, Franz Kafka, Dostoevsky and Tolstoy, Nikolai Gogol, John Steinbeck, J.R.R. Tolkien, Roberto Saviano... and many other books and writers that now don't come to mind
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Risking not to be original... Amazing thing seen? The world itself! And every little thing in it. Done? Keep surviving in it!
To be less philosophical....
- sleeping on the top of the biggest pyramid in the world.
- walking trough walls...
- listening to Pink Floyd.
- flunking the final high school exam in Italy (oh.. maybe it's not that awesome but it was very useful for my 'education')
- Hitchhiking through most of the Indian Peninsula
- going to meet YOU!
- just started my dumpster-diver career: so far, in between other things, I found around: 2 Christmas trees, 1 old-fashion travel bag, 1 2x3m painting, 1 badass mirror, 1 table football ball, 1 origami dragon... and loot of food! :)
Teach, Learn, Share
T: I can give some tips on how to look to the bright side(if I am looking at it myself, which luckily it's most of the time), how to take a decent picture, how to start to hitchhike and dumpster dive and how cool it is. And maybe suggest a good movie or album.
L&S: Anything, anything, ANYTHING!!! Life is all about that (yeah, and happiness ^ )
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Nepal, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland, United States