Not Accepting Guests
- 50% response rate
- Last login about 13 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Leonardo’s full profile.
Hi, my name is Leo from Indonesia.
people said that I'm an open person, friendly, funny, and easy to connect with.
As for me, I'm just a traveler who love to draw ( and eat ).
catch me on social media
WA :+6289 609 360 268
Instagram : @leonardyuwon
facebook : leonard yuwon
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
i want to met, made new friends friends, made silly memories, unforgettable track, and taste the life as a local. And I think, Couchsurfing is a great platform to achieve that dream.
- i love how the food on one place is somehow reflecting a story, a history from that place, and i love how the diversity in one country is blended together in a plate.
- i love to capture memories with my drawing, see something from a new perspective, not trying to impress, just trying to make people smile. i can spend one day to admire the mess beauty of a city.
- I learn that travel is teaching us a lot of great things, the place, the culture, the people, everything is speak a different things, and i want to learn as long as i could :)
Music, Movies, and Books
currently fall in love with:
- indie folk music
- chinese song (even tho i can't understand it)
- old music ( Chicago, Carpenters, Bread, etc.)
- and basicly all kind of music
basicly any kind of movies, usually spend one day in a week to go to the cinema :), I prefer science-fiction or fantasy theme movies.
i'm not a book person, my record for now is read around 10 pages/book.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
solo traveling across some ASEAN country (Malaysia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Thailand) for 24 days, and make some new friends in every country, yeah, Thanks Couchsurfing :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to draw a simple sketches i guess.
I want to learn your story :)
I can share my experience as well, and maybe a meal :)
please read about my home before sending me a request :).
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share my stories, my travel experience, and my drawing with you :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In