Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Leo’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet my female life partners
- a businessman and yes I could be pretty direct in my communication(s)
- a[n] (quite) open-minded person and I don't like any limitations which are imposed on me (us)
- multifaceted person with the variety of different interests from classical music, good books and movies to internet and electronics
- scanner (definition by Barbara Sher) please read her book "Refuse to choose" if you have many/variety of different interests and career possibilities and are bend/forced by the society to think that you have to/must specialize for becoming happy and successful
- free of (many) societal limitations
- open to new experiences:
I'd love to go to Florida and California, Vietnam and Cambodia, Japan and Korea, South-East Asia interests me a lot, Arabic countries and Australia and so many other cities and places all around the world/globe
Up to now I never yet:
- was sky diving
- traveled on a yacht on (open) seas
- cruised on a ship around the world
and so much more... :)
If you feel that you'd like to invite me to any of this please feel free and if I can I certainly will :)
There're so many things I haven't done and so many places and cities I never yet visited, however much I want to do that.
Open for meetings with software developers, designers, company owners and with "just dreamers", starters and creators all possible kinds esp. in #Munich #Germany and in some other cities and locations (when I'm travelling)
I love mountain and around lakes hiking and we have some mountains and lakes here in Bavaria.
I'm quite fit and sporty and walk quite a lot.
I usually wake up early unless I've been to a club, which also happens, however not too often and usually I go quite early to bed, unless I go clubbing. :)
I aspire to become a 100% vegan.
I prefer not to drink any alcohol at all, however if the mood and the company matches I might drink some.
Lately I started to interest myself for:
- permaculture and now I'm looking for a (some) "playground(s)", where I can make some permaculture designs and put them into practise
- creative writing and storytelling
Be (judgment) free.
Live and let live.
All we need is love!...
Where love is there is no (even a place for a) fear.
A person can find pleasure and happiness in the small everyday things...
Happiness is a state of mind and is an endless journey and I have to say I'm on my way to this journey.
If you want to be be happy just be (happy and that's) it.
My life is just a game and I play it as good as I can and I myself define and change the game rules as (often as) I like it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I hosted in my apartment in:
Family Rich (father and son)
Dong Ju (DJ) Kim
Alice & Caroline (Yingxian ZHANG)
- mountain and around lakes hiking
- foreign languages
- walks in parks and in the streets (of unknown cities and towns)
- peaceful and harmonic communication
- radical honesty
- classical music
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
For the list of movies and some of the books I like feel free to visit my blog located @ (see the address below)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I travelled around the World a bit, however by far not enough.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'd say I'm a good teacher :)
- French, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese
I'd love to be able to speak as fluently as a native speaker or at least very close to it :)
- Compose, write tunes and play music
Can you teach me (to do) any of that? :)
Thoughts are creating... permanently and all the time. It's your world and you create it... with your thoughts, actions, beliefs...
What I Can Share with Hosts
My experiences and stories
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Norway, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan