Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see LOEKIE’s full profile. It’s free!
Get my Msc and have fun
Off course it's not easy to write about yourself, so just read what others have to say about me in my references.
Positive, flexible, learning, think before your speak, act social, open view and never stop doing crazy stuff:)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Read it in the paper, signed up. Shared some stories with couchsurfing friends, but did nothing with it for months. Than decided to give it a try and found out about this family of supercool people and life-experiences.
The first experience was a CS-meeting. Which was just a fun party, but I've been to many fun parties. In St. Petersburg I stayed at Janna's place and that was a major value add for my visit at St. Petersburg. and so the story went on and on and I met all these great CS-people.
Learning in many kind of ways, kite-surfing, crossing big crossings, swimming, eating mole poblana, politics, eating more mexican food, logistics, music, eating chinese food according to local chinese standards, running, going out with friends, riding my bicycle, visiting; photograph, historical and science museums, chess, drinking cold beer, sharing traveling stories, fulfilling dreams!
- music festivals
- chinese food
- mexican food
- last minute travel
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: mahh, don't watch to many of thoseBooks: Like to learn, so mainly study booksMusic: Interpol, Stereophonics, Tori Amos, Pearl Jam, Massive Attack, John Butler Trio, Rage Against the Machine, Offspring, Roger Sanchez, De Dijk, Live, Van Dik Hout, Bloc Party, Blur, Gorillaz, Arcade Fire, Radiohead, Beasty Boys, Simply Red, Beatles, Sugor Rós, Kings of Leon, Interpol, Anouk, KT Tunstall, Snow Patrol, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Supertramp, Fedde leGrand, Rammstein, Sjonnies, the stone roses, Madcon, Eurithmics, David Bowie and oh so many others
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The amazing things I have done:
-Traveling around the world
(to many amazing things happened during this trip to mention in a few lines)
-Start with others different music festivals
(Anoya 1999-2004, Landje van Pop 2008-...)
-Skipping school for weeks at my 16th to travel around in Scandinavia and Germany.
Teach, Learn, Share
- Check all the around-the-world flight tickets before your leave for a worldtravel. One example is www.oneworld.com, but all of them change conditions a lot so check all of them before you leave.
- In the Netherlands buses and trains do not get cheaper if you buy your ticket last-minute as for example in Peru or Bolivia. Low budget flight tickets get even more expensive if you buy them last minute.
- Lidl and Aldi are the cheapest supermarkets in the netherlands.
- Watch out for bicycles. They are everywhere on the street (or sidewalk) while your in the netherlands.
- Check www.hitchhikers.org for a cheap/free long-distance lifts.
- Do not buy drugs from the streets in the Netherlands, only buy it from the coffeeshops.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Guatemala, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In