- 74% response rate
- Last login about 10 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lukasz’s full profile. It’s free!
“be good to strangers, because one day you might be the stranger”
About me? Please check my references - My friends will surely write about me better than I ever would ;)
***IMPORTANT*** Before sending a request keep in mind that
- I am happy to host you AND YOUR FRIENDS ALSO BUT, please, send the CS profile of the other person(s) or at least write a bit about him/her too ;)
- Regarding "copy-paste" requests, i will spend as much time to handle it, as you took to paste and send it to me: click on DECLINE (average of 2 sec). Exception applies to last minute requests.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I will host you and/or:
- invite you for a walk around the city
- take you to see the main sights of this beautiful Budapest
- take you to a pub crawl (as I know all the PUBs/Clubs/shitholes that Budapest has to offer due to the extensive expertise acquired in the past 6 yrs around the block - Trust me, i was a pub crawl guide on my free time also :D
PS: as an aggravating factor, I currently live at the hot-spot of the party districts' heart so, BE READY TO PARTY! =D
Has been amazing so far, I've meet several nice people and I made friends I will carry for life!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
"Pick two or three moments that left you awestruck."
I will pick one..: I loved someone, and this someone loved me back... It was amazing! Left me awestruck.
Teach, Learn, Share
If you are requesting me a couch in Budapest - Hungary, BE CAREFUL when writing cliches such as "I wanna get to know YOUR culture, YOUR language and taste something traditional from YOUR country" because I might eventually accept your request and INDEED, GIVE YOU WHAT YOU ASKED FOR :D
Asking yourself "why careful" ???
you wont get much about Hungary - I am a Brazilian living in Budapest ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Algeria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Paraguay, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, France, Hungary, Paraguay, United Kingdom