- 29% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Manu’s full profile.
I am a very friendly person who believes the more you help , the more you get helped. I travel a lot and it has made me become very comfortable with people from all over the world. :) I am basically a mechanical engineer and I always love seeing things associated to my field. Ofcourse, I am also into art. Visiting soon - Luxembourg, Portugal, Sri Lanka. Please feel free to send me a message.
P.S. I recently moved to Germany. Looking forward to knowing couch surfers in this part of the world 🙂
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I travel a lot. So, I thought it would be nice to meet and make new friends who have a strong interest in traveling.
I am pretty much interested in anything that challenges my mind. I also love football, art works, fitness, technology. I am always up for a good conversation.
- ice cream
- almost everything
Music, Movies, and Books
Richard Marx, led Zeppelin, eagles, air supply, scorpions, roxette, fools garden, savage garden, aerosmith, etc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Did solo trips around Europe.
- Walked the streets in Prague till morning with other CS buddies. It was great as one of them was an artist. He would strum his guitar and sing songs every now and then.
- Climbed the Eiffel Tower at night and had a beautiful view of Paris. Did the same in Budapest by climbing the hill which has the Citadella on top. The view was beautiful at night!
- Prayed with others in a Church, Mosque, Hindu temple, Jain temple and Gurudwara. Also, been to the second largest Synagogue in the world (Dohány Street Synagogue).
- Visited Auschwitz concentration camp in Poland
- Made a spontaneous decision to go to corniche in Doha to have ice cream with a friend at 1 am. It was winter and chilly at that time. We literally had no winter clothes on and kept eating ice creams. (She fell ill after that but I did not. 🤪)
- Visited Louvre Museum in Paris
There are more but I guess by this you get an idea about my interests
Teach, Learn, Share
I would like to share my experiences and learn from others as well
What I Can Share with Hosts
Anything and everything that I know. I believe in good friendship which means you must not think twice if you know you can help someone.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Nepal, Netherlands, Poland, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia