Wants to Meet Up
- 8% response rate
- Last login 18 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Margarita’s full profile.
I think i'm spontanious, positive person, enthusiastic and little bit crazy sometimes. I like to bring people together for a nice dinner, party or a hug event :-)
I love to listen to live music and sometimes sing along. If you dont like it you can always be honest and say to me to in a friendly way please. Earplugs helps as wel.
If there are instruments around i will give it a try. But im not talented.
I had awesome hosts for surfing, coffee and dinners. So like to do and get more of that.
So i'm working as a social worker with disables with autistic problems. So i work irregular.
- Enjoying my life, be thankful for it and go where the wind blows me.
- Eat, drink, love and enjoy life.
- If youre open with youre heart and soul the doors will open for you.
- Mi casa tu casa!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To meet travelers around the world. Also share a lot of things! And enjoy their company, storys and positive minds.
I like the mindset and the warmth of the most people i allready met on couchsurfing.
Friends around the world.
Crazy events and beautiful sharing moments.
Then the exchange of tips in where and how to travel. The tips varried from how cheap, special, worthy places.
Traveling, friends, coffee, Music, Sports, hiking, cooking, food, spontanious things, nature, fun activities, funny people, relax swimming, conversations, different views of life, movie, good laugh, dancing, red wine and special beers.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like life music, world music, different music where i feel alife with. Rock and Pop is still good for me. Music to relax and to dance.
- Into the wild.
- The butterfly effect
- Pretty woman
- Motorcycle diarries.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Traveling around the world in 11 months!!! I would recommend everybody to do it
- Get around in China with no knowledge about their language
- 10 days of Vipassana course without talking in Bogor Indonesia
- Climbing Machu pichu with mysterious cloudes around me
- Busrides in Bolivia
- Scooter/motor rides in Vietnam and CHina
- Couchsurfing in Fiji and be a member from their family
- Camping outside in sweats next to the ocean between 2 4wheeldrive cars in Perth Australia
- Making chocolate in Mullumbimby Australia
- Milford sound by night in storm. (Beautiful scary)
- Couchsurfing in Brazil and Morroco such a amazing expierence
- Guca festival Everywhere music
- Amazon boatrides and jungle!
- Mexico carnaval in Veracruz
- Colombia Cartagena
- organizing winter camp in Malaga (BTW my Spanish sucks)
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to share and enjoy moments with people! So I hope to spend time with you.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Free hugs, storys, comfy and fun house!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Curaçao, Fiji, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In