Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marina’s full profile.
I'm a Brazilian turned New Yorker turned Chicagoan. I like to travel and eat..mostly eat. I'm a fiery feminist who has a tendency to go off on tangents about the patriarchy, beauty standards, the glass ceiling and so on. If that's a deal breaker I'm cool with that.
Here are the rules I live by:
1. Be self aware and aware of what's going on around you
2. Karma is a real thing, do good things and good things will come
3. Ask questions about everything you don't understand
4. Drink beer, it's delicious
5. Be cheap with things that don't matter, spend on the things you love
6. Change/adjust the rules you live by as needed
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm an introvert by nature but am constantly training my extroverted side. Traveling has always given me that little push to go out and explore the world and leave my comfort zone aka couch. I'd like my couch to be someone else's little push and vice versa.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've been to the Great Wall...not sure if that's really amazing but it was for me!
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In