Maybe Accepting Guests
- 45% response rate
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Marta’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a recent college grad just doing life in West Philly! I love art, music, nature, and all beautiful things.
Some of my interests and hobbies include:
- Spring picnics with my favorite ladies
- Art history and art museums
- Learning how to cook different cuisines
- Going to concerts, discovering new music, and listening to old records
- Making stained glass panels
- Exploring the great outdoors
- Perusing flea markets and thrift shops for treasures
- Trying new bars and restaurants
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think the best way to travel is to experience life as locals do. I’m also very proud of my city and my home, and I’m eager to share both with travelers!
- eating out
- live music
- art history
- current events
Music, Movies, and Books
My all-time favorite bands are Alt-J, The Beatles, and Glass Animals, but I am an avid music lover and concert-goer! I’m particularly drawn to anything with a folk or psychedelic sound.
My favorite books are from my childhood - Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland. I also have a soft spot for epic fantasies, particularly Lord of the Rings and A Song of Ice and Fire.
I don't watch too many movies, but my favorite TV shows are The Office, Parks and Rec, Friends, Orange is the New Black, Game of Thrones, and Breaking Bad.
What I Can Share with Hosts
A meal and a conversation :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Hungary, Poland, Puerto Rico, Slovakia, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, United States