Not Accepting Guests
- 60% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Mathilde’s full profile.
I am Mathilde, I am from Brittany.
I love learning from people, from their stories, from their cultures. I think every person has a story to tell and something to teach you. I am a huge travel lover, and when I'm not travelling, I spend most of time dreaming about it. I love sharing and helping people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I think Couchsurfing is the best way to travel, it literally allows you to experience and discover a country from inside. In my view, this experience aims to create a real exchange between people having different cultures or people willing to create bonds. I think that being with locals is the greatest way to understand a country and to understand how people really live.
This concept is incredibly great and I am sure we can all together found a great community.
Travelling, hiking, reading, surfing, music, meeting new people, learning about languages and the world, swimming, cycling and running.
- world cuisine
Music, Movies, and Books
Music : The Blaze, Fakear, Vitalic, Kid Francescoli, French 79, Fela Kuti, The Wailers, Peter Tosh, UB40, Oum Kalthoum, Cheb Hasni
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Great Wall of China during my semester in China.
- Surfing in Muizenberg, one of the greatest things ever
- Climbing Lion's Head in Cape Town and admire the incredible view on the city
- Scubadiving in Reunion Island, playing hide-and-seek with fishes
- Taking a crazy bus in Goa which broke down, getting down in a village, getting lost with no taxis around, getting in a stranger's car and then heading to the beach on another stranger's scooter
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Montenegro, Morocco, Portugal, Réunion, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tunisia, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, France, South Africa, Sri Lanka