Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Matija’s full profile. It’s free!
To experience new cities, food, people and cultures all over the US.
Currently a student at Lincoln University, PA, IT/Business major.
Interested and passionate about project management, public speaking and music. :)
An open, honest and energetic person.
Was born in Serbia and spent my whole life there before coming to US.
"The glass is not only half full, it's overflowing." - PMA ;)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting and traveling. :)
I am also opened for general tips and hang outs in Philadelphia or Belgrade, Serbia. So feel free to contact me. ;)
Surfed in: San Francisco, Los Angeles and New York.
Music (listening and exploring new artists, songwriting), AIESEC, Corporate Social Responsibility and Project Management, working out (swimming + gym), reading (self development/spirituality mostly), talent and team development, public speaking (TED), entrepreneurship.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Hip hop, hardcore and post - hardcore are my top genres but also almost anything else. Top artists: Have Heart, Mac Lethal, Meek Mill, Touche Amore, Sigur Ros and many more. :)
Books: I'm big on self development books. Writers like Robin Sharma, Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti, Joseph Murphy.
Also kinda big on fantasy books. Writers like: Robert Jordan, Tolkien and similar. :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Seeing one of my best friends change from an extremely shy and fearful person to a confident, high standards goal setting person over a course of 4 days. During an AIESEC conference in Italy. That changed my life completely, from that point on I realized that whatever I do, which ever profession I choose it is going to be something that creates lasting positive impact for individuals, communities, countries.
2. Discussing social and equality problems with people from over 10 different countries and 5 continents and seeing that all of us have more or less the same point of view of what should be changed and what kind of mindset should young people strive for in the coming years.
Despite the culture differences, religion preferences and skin color we all have almost identical views regarding world issues and what action can we take, right now in order to contribute to solving them.
3. Coming to America for my Junior year of studies.
4. Chairing a mini conference in front of almost 500 people.
Countries I’ve Visited
Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Slovakia, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Serbia, United States