- 100% response rate
- Last login about 12 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Cameron’s full profile. It’s free!
happy, humorous, athletic, teachable, agreeable, honest, adventurous, clean, organized :-)
I'll be living in Africa by 2015 to help build infrastructure. (update: made it and returned)
I know what this says: 안녕하세요
ENTP describes me well (www.16personalities.com/entp-personality)
I'm one of the most non-threatening people ever.
At the end of 2014, I quit work in the US and focused on finding a job I'd do for free. After doing it for free for a while, I worked at a social enterprise in Ghana. I'll likely always be working on issues of clean water and sanitation to benefit under-served populations.
I am not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I used to organize meetups for CS Accra, Ghana.
•Kayaking (not on a lake)
• developing infrastructure in underdeveloped countries
•Soccer (since I was 8)
• checking out art museums (furniture especially)
•White Water Rafting
• methods of persuasion
• how to be 'stylish' (this escapes me)
• learning photography
•Rock climbing (I want to go again)
• convincing congressmen to care about the rest of the world
• talking to people about their countries
•Snowboarding (want to conquer a mt.)
....pretty much anything active.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Hotel Rwanda/Transformers/Ratatouille
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Ask me in person and we'll talk the night away.
Teach, Learn, Share
• Knowledgeable about public relations and getting media attention
• Solid background in issues of poverty
• Could give lessons on how to increase sympathy
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, Chile, Ethiopia, France, Japan, Mexico, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Ghana, South Korea, United States