- 84% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Meike’s full profile. It’s free!
!! I just host people with a filled profile and picture, last minute request hardly work with me, I will not answer copy+paste texts!!
I am independent, I prefer to do things than talking about it, I love chocolate an recently best mixed with dulce de leche, I am always up for beer, I am happy when i am listening to live music: punk, rock n roll, ska, reggea,I can spend a whole day in watching How I met your mother or scrubs, but i hate to hang around waiting, life is not waiting and i enjoy every single moment.
* There is a way? Whatever find a new one!
* We all kick the bucket in the end (Charlie Winston)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Love the spirit. Going to meetings, open your home and be received by others
First I just looked for a cheap overnight stay, but then I felt in love with the real signification of couchsurfing. Hosted people in my place, then went travelling in Barcelona. I have been to Southamerica and I discovered couchsurfing is a life saver. So many beautiful people who shared their time with me, helped me in difficult situation made my Xmas and New Years Eve Party an amazing experience and actually made this travel possible! Back in Germany I am hoping to give back and meet people to show them my way of living
Music - Festivals - Latinamerica - Languages - Food (just eating^^) History
- live music
- rock music
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Royal Republic, Rise Against, Billy Talent, Liedfett, Volbeat
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* I swam in the baltic see at the time where the sun began to raise with a very good friend of mine.
* I was in Eastbourne during the Airbourne show an as the fireworks starts we jumped into the English sea and the lights where right over us.
* In Estbourne I walked on Beachy Head. It is the highest point of Eastbourne and the silence on top of it and the view is amazing.
* playing basketball in a wheelchair
* New years Eve with a lot of amazing couch surfers in Buenos Aires
* Christmas at the beach
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach to see the positive side on everything. Be spontaneous, discover the city without any plan. I work in the radio and know something about journalism and editing of films and audio material.
I really want to learn the guitar. And I can not cook I would love to learn some easy dishes of oter countries.
What I Can Share with Hosts
During travelling time I learnt cooking and I love to share food and beer with my hosts. Of course telling travelstories, teaching english german or spanish
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Panama, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Germany, Nicaragua, Peru