- 98% response rate
- Last login 9 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Guillermo’s full profile.
How many lifes can you live in one life?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Filmmaking and Philosophy
Music, Movies, and Books
I just have favorite moments.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Start being passionate about sports and filmmaking (2015)
- Rio Paralympics Games volunteer (2016)
- Start exploring new cultures (2017)
- Student Exchange in Europe (2018)
- Work as labour in Canadá (2019)
- Navigate through the Amazon river (2020)
- Carnival Rio de Janeiro (2020)
- COVID Mexico (2021)
- German bittermoon (2022)
-.....to be discovered (2023)
Teach, Learn, Share
Travel experiences, cooking and healthy lifestyle.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good energy, because when you can't travel the world, the world travels to you.... So here I come ¡ :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Spain