- 100% response rate
- Last login 4 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Guillermo’s full profile.
How many lifes can you live in one life?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Filmmaking and Philosophy
- brazilian jiu jitsu
Music, Movies, and Books
I just have favorite moments.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Sports promoter in vulnerable groups; Mexico city (2015)
- Rio Paralympics Games sports assistant; Rio de Janeiro (2016)
- First solo travel; Oaxaca (2017)
- Scholarship to study in Europe (2018)
- Work as cherry picker and construction; Canada (2019)
- Navigate on a cargo boat through the Amazon river (2020)
- New year and Carnival; Rio de Janeiro (2020)
- COVID Roots exploring; Mexico (2021)
- Being hosted by Urkanian refugee family; Germany (2022)
- Filmmaking Master Scholarship; Madrid (2023)
Teach, Learn, Share
Travel experiences, cooking and healthy lifestyle.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Good energy, because when you can't travel the world, the world travels to you.... So here I come ¡ :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, United States, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Canada, Germany, Mexico, Spain