- 97% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Memo’s full profile.
How many lifes can you live in once?
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am very social guy with a hippie soul looking for friends to travel the !
- electronic music
Music, Movies, and Books
I've just have favorites moments.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- To be a volunteering at the Paralympic Games Rio (2016).
- To won a national judo tournament (2017)
- Student exchange in Europe (2018)
- To work as cherry picker in Canada (2019)
- To cross the Amazon in a boat (2019)
- To experience the Rio de Janeiro carnival (2020)
- Hike a volcano of 4800 meters (2021)
- To produce a mexican film (2022)
Teach, Learn, Share
I routinely shake up my routine, whether it's learning a new recipe, hiking in the volcanoes, watching movies, or backpacking last minute.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My dear host, when you are not traveling the world, the world travel to you! So here I come to share you as much as I can
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Mexico, Paraguay, Spain, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Spain