Not Accepting Guests
- 87% response rate
- Last login about 4 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michael-Karlton’s full profile. It’s free!
If it weren't for drinking too much tea, I'd have no personality whatsoever.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Mainly hosting travelers from all over the world , and reading posts from CS members .
Exploring abandoned places ,
Independent ( Indie) films ,
Sports - Soccer (the beautiful game) ,
Playing Chess ,
Star Gazing ,
Collecting Pens ,
Being humbled by nature ,
Tea - is instant wisdom, just add water! ,
Music, Movies, and Books
Independent films (outside the mainstream)..... Gett:The Trial of Viviane Amsalem , Samsara , Timbuktu 2014, The Lives Of Others , Theeb 2014, Tracks 2013 , Human 2015 , Alone in Four Walls (2007)
Gospel, Jazz, BLUES...my favorite genre. Singers ...Etta James, Chuck Berry,
Nat King Cole, etc - I tend to discover my favorite music through NPR's all songs considered.
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
2. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
3. War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
4. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
5. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
6. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
7. The Great Gatsby F. Scott Fitzgerald
8. In Search of Lost Time by Marcel Proust
9. The Stories of Anton Chekhov by Anton Chekhov
10. Middlemarch by George Eliot
11. The Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Traveled to 4 Continents and lived on each for more than a year
Teach, Learn, Share
Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Kenya, Macao, Netherlands, Switzerland, Thailand, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Czech Republic, Germany, Uganda, United States