Maybe Accepting Guests
- 42% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michael Angelo’s full profile. It’s free!
To travel around the world!
I am MICHAEL and my sister is Annie is my travel buddy. I am working as an ICU Nurse in the number 1 hospital among all the gulf country and my sister is working as an ER nurse. We are a very adventurous and always want to travel around the world. I am a very flexible, friendly, and jolly person as well. I love photography, nature lover, and has a huge heart for all the people around me. I love seeing people happy and smiling always.
I am enjoying my life to the fullest for we only live once and travel as much as I can to experience the great things in life by meeting new people around the world, learning new things, getting more involve in many aspects of the life of a traveler.
I just learned how to cook delicious dishes and I am loving it now. I am still learning how to cook new recipes on my days off from work :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To travel the world with an endless horizon and to learn new things from the people you will meet along the way.
Traveling, Photography,Shopping, Watching Movies
Music, Movies, and Books
I love classic musics, pop, and a techno music as well. I love the movie Montecarlo in Monaco and I really want to experience to travel there as featured in the movie. I love the Art of War, Harry Potter, Twilight
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Traveling alone in different countries my holiday last 2013
2. First time I tried to travel by bus for 17 hours then just stayed for few hours to take some few pictures then travel back again for another 17 hours. It was really a great adventure even though It was so tiring.
3. My Bicycling trip from Siem Reap, Cambodia to the Angkor Temples.
4. My bag was stolen in Paris 2 Days before my flight back to Jeddah and work again in my hospital after my two months trip around Europe. I had my boss extended my holiday for 1 month and managed to sort things out including my new passport.
Teach, Learn, Share
To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.
I could share my travel experience and they could share their experiences as well. It's a two way process of learning and both individuals should benefit on it.
What I Can Share with Hosts
*Smile on my face to cheer them up :)
*My travel stories and adventures.
*Health matters as I am an healthcare practitioner.
*My cooking skills if they want me to cook for them.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Jordan, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Spain, United States