- 100% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maciej’s full profile.
Visit every country in the world at least once and get to know it's culture.
I live in Coventry and I work as a support worker and interpreter in the main city hospital. I'm respectful, open minded, gentle and easy-going Polish guy. I'm interested in meeting unusual people who have amazing stories from travels and adventures. I like to get to know people that have very different lifestyle compared to mine. I love music, chillin, partyin and sports. Recently, I travel more then ever.
When I look back on my life, I regret the things I didn't do more than the ones I did.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I surfed a few times in Europe and I also host couchsurfers in my place wherever I live at the time. Recently I also hang out with couchsurfers in the city.
1. Justyna from Poland in Malta
2. Matej from Slovenia in Malta
3. Chris from the UK in Malta
4. Ana from Slovenia in Malta
5. Jing from China in Malta
6. Moses from China in Coventry
7. Gregor from Switzerland in Coventry
8. Daniel from Spain in Coventry
9. Paola from France in Coventry
10. Elisa from the USA in Coventry
11. Tom from Hungary in Coventry
12. Fanny from France in Coventry
13. Lukas from Poland in Coventry
14. Alexandra from Poland in Coventry
15. Loren from the USA in Coventry
16. Carolina from Colombia in Coventry
17. Laura from Finland in Coventry
18. Carrie from Australia in Coventry
19. Kyle from Colorado in Coventry
20. Eric from Washington in Coventry
21. Davinder from London in Coventry
22. Daniela from Vienna in Coventry
23. Abay from Astana in Coventry
24. Dorota from Scunthorpe in Coventry
25. Emilia from Romania in Coventry
1. Greta in Budapest
2. Zan in Ljubljana
3. Federico in Milan
4. Abir in Liverpool
5. Wilson in Liverpool
6. Lina in Liverpool
7. Daniel in Barcelona
8. Sana in Dublin
9. Simonas in Vilnius
10. Aleksander in London
I like socialising and sharing interesting stories. I am into all kinds of music and movies. I also like Climbing, Crossfit and Yoga. I'm passionate about English language. I meditate every day to remain calm and focused.
Music, Movies, and Books
I love alternative music. Especially experimental and underground electronic music. For instance, Shpongle, Moderat, Etheogenic, Ace Ventura, Astrix and The Chemical Brothers. I also like classical rock, such as The Doors, Led Zeppelin, The Mamas and Papas, Jimi Hendrix, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple and King Crimson.
My favourite books are Harry Potter saga, Lord of the Rings trilogy and Catch Me if You Can.
I'm die hard fan of The Matrix Trilogy, and top IMDB movies of all times. I also like TV series like Narcos and Peaky Blinders.u
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Ventured into my first Eurotrip alone by car after passing driving test when I was 19 years old. Traveled 3000km throughout Western Europe until I arrived to Coventry England to start my degree.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love sharing music and stories with my guests. I can teach you mindfulness meditation and relaxation techniques. I can cook traditional Polish 'Pierogi'. I can show you around the city of Coventry. I would like to learn whatever you offer.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can cook both meaty and vegan dishes. I can also teach you how to cook traditional Polish soup and Pierogi with a filling of your choice!
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
England, Malta, Poland