Not Accepting Guests
- 98% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Michele’s full profile.
- Growing up in a small town a shy and quiet child.
- Moving to Rome for the university, where I discover boardgame hobbies and now is my work profession.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I believe that the diversity of peoples and cultures, different countries is an opportunity to increase our spirit and our mind!
Some point about requests:
- I accept men and women of a similar age to mine between 22 and 40 years old.
- I can accommodate 1 or 2 people for a maximum 4 nights.
- Guests can use of my house, bathroom, kitchen and internet connection.
- I expect guests to be able to help clean and keep the house tidy during their stay.
- I reserve the right to decline requests without providing other details if I cannot host, if I have other plans or if I simply prefer to be alone during that time.
- Who sends a request for hospitality write me a description of your days during your stay so that it will be easier for me to evaluate the request. Maybe you have to work on your PC and you need a work table, or you are just for a vacation and spend most of your time out, maybe you want to reach a particular place ... or whatever!
- car travellig
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- On a car journey, I ran down the street in my underwear during a severe summer storm.
- I enter into a shoes shop my feet naked and asked: "I need some shoes!"
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Palestine, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland
Countries I’ve Lived In