Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see MUEVELO’s full profile. It’s free!
Welcome in Paris ! Live like a French people and Discover the non-touristic square with me ;-)
I'm a man who works and lives in Paris since 2000. I love walking in Paris and make a big tour for my foreigns friends to discover the secret and typical places of Paris people.
Come on just one weekend or more, and you can live like a French people with my advice and tips !
And more I will be very enjoy to practice my English with you or learn your language !
Keep cool and enjoy the Present time : "Don't think, Act !"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I want to make possible no expansive travel and to show the French culture and how French people live.
And more I hope the people go back to their home with beautiful souvenirs of Paris, the most romantic city ;)
I started since September 2008 and I met so many great people :) I go on this adventure !
Voir mon profil sur TripAdvisor
- I play piano (since 13 years, classical, jazz, pop...)
- I love cooking (french asian food)!
- I'm a amateur of photography and realize some videos.
- I like travel around the world and discover new culture, peoples and landscape
Music, Movies, and Books
- Music: Dance, Electro, Pop, Jazz, Ambient
- Films: Amélie Poulain, Braveheart, Pocahontas
- Books: Music sheet, travel guides and cooking book
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Caress a Tiger in Thailand
- Bungee jumping
- All the countries bellow...
Teach, Learn, Share
- French teaching
- Music or singing practice
- Cooking teaching
- Paris historical teaching
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Canada, China, Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Martinique, Réunion, Senegal, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In