Maybe Accepting Guests
- 91% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see 지환’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a nomad, hippie, gypsy.
I was born in Korea but I am a world citizen.
I love traveling, and I am clean i do.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
This is one way to meet new people in travels, beautiful !
I like traditional life and food while i traveling.
i wanna take a picture of special one who i've met in the world.
- horror movies
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I have been traveling for more than two years without money.
- i was in South America for 10 months for work.
- i have an american family who think i am a son.
- i was fashion photographer at London.
- i was in Patagonia, Argentina for 1 months.
- i spent time for 6 months in Italy.( i ve been to Italy 4 times )
- I crossed the USA by cheap bus.
- i I didnt buy clothes for 2years.
Teach, Learn, Share
grip a beer or tea .
What I Can Share with Hosts
Be friends, Korean :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, England, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Northern Ireland, Peru, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, Scotland, South Korea, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Uzbekistan, Vatican City State, Wales
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Bolivia, Italy, Japan, South Korea, United States