Accepte éventuellement des demandes d'hébergement
- Taux de réponse de 87 %
- Dernière connexion il y a about 5 hours
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Natheer. L'inscription est gratuite !
An introvert trying to make his way through life, one encounter at a time.
I run my own blog the Dusty Wyndow blog. I am a photographer as well, something I would rather enjoy the most over my engineering career. I'm an electrical engineer, passionate cyclist, co-founder of several businesses, philanthropic artist, connecting hub, I'm also a clown and so much more.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
My first CS experience was meeting with Ezgi and Noyan in Eskisehir in 2012. I and Ezgi met through CS and we really enjoyed the night under the heavy rain of turkey.
It's when it all started, I wanted to offer the same experience to travelers from around the world wherever I lived.
Health and Nutrition
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Elif Chafak, Joe Nesbo, Khaled Hosseini
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
- Photography instructor for over 100 kids in a workshop in Akkar, north Lebanon, where kids were from both Syria and Lebanon.
- Cycled almost 60km all by myself in RAK, until my pedals got so hot the plastic actually melted.
- Spoke in front of the biggest crowd at college, was utterly shocked when I came down, and asked my friends "what the hell did I just do?"
- Free Hugs, in both Lebanon and Turkey
- Covered most of the major events in my hometown
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
I am willing to teach Arabic and English Languages, as well as the basics of Photography if anybody's interested.
Ce que j'aimerais partager avec mes hôtes
Generally a couch with pillows and a blanket/cover. If more than one person somebody would have to sleep on the carpet! :)
You'll most probably be offered one night only at my parents house.
Pays que j'ai visités
Algeria, Finland, France, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Netherlands, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu
Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates