Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Neil John’s full profile.
I like adventures especially mountain climbing, travelling, watching movies, singing, arts and crafts (painting, drawing, carving, fretwork).
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To explore and meet new friends
I am interested in travelling though i have not travelled that much around the world yet.
I like meeting people of different cultures.
And most specially creating good experiences and friendship
- anything under the sun
Music, Movies, and Books
The Monk who sold his Ferrari.. i am not so much into reading books...
Movies i love adventures, fictional, and biographies.
Music anything that suites my mood. But i love jazz music, rnb and pop and now techno music.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Organizing and Joining lots of Charity events and even managed to sponsor a few with the help of some friends.
- Mountain Climbing during a strong typhoon in Batangas!!!
- Living with indigenous people for 10 days in Sierra Madre no meat and all fresh vegetables and rice every meal.
- Experienced how to make raw rubber from the rubber tree in Thailand.
- Enjoyed dolphin watching in Bohol
- Had a great time in Coron with my one of my best Friend and his Fiance.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you about my culture and my personal experience. A little of filipino, even if i am not a good teacher.
Sharing experience, i have a lot to offer.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My hospitality and if i have free time.. Tour them around my province and show them some hidden nature spots
Countries I’ve Visited
Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In