Not Accepting Guests
- 87% response rate
- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rita Andrea’s full profile. It’s free!
“Do anything, but let it produce joy.” :)
"- And you? Who are you?
- I am just like everyone else who listens to their heart: a person who is enchanted by the mystery of life. Who is open to miracles, who experiences joy and enthusiasm for what they do. It's just that the Other, afraid of disappointment, kept me from taking actions".
- But there is suffering in life", one of the listeners said.
- And there are defeats. No one can avoid them. But it's better to lose some of the battles in the struggle for your dreams than to be defeated without ever even knowing what you're fighting for."
I am a cheerful girl who is always up for good parties, conversations and adventures..
I am usually full of energy, I try to make myself busy but sometimes it feels so great being in my bed and wearing my pjs all day long.. :)
I have an enthusiasm for life and I believe everything happens for a reason.
I prefer to be crazy and happy rather than normal and bitter. :P
When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have been hosted several times in different countries and showed many people around in Budapest. Now in Stavanger I have started to host people too.
It is harder than I thought because not all of you from here are with the real couchsurfing spirit and some of you take advantage on the hosts. The guest needs to adapt to the culture, personality and habit. I also do it myself when I am on the other side. ;)
Sometimes great experiences, sometimes less good experiences...
But I can tell it for sure that I've had lots of smiles, laughs, interesting minutes and hours; days and nights, situations, conversations, great friends...
visited 29 states (12.8%)Create your own visited map of The World or Triposo world travel guide for Android
visited 12 states (24%)Create your own visited map of The United States or jurisdische vertaling duits?
listening to the music, taking pictures, reading, going out, hullahooping, watching films and tv-shows, going to the cinema, doing gardening, hiking, walking (A LOT), drinking with my friends, making friends, learning Spanish, belly dancing, dancehall, travelling, sunbathing...
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: The bookthief, The guardians of the galaxy, Chabbie, Elysium, The Hobbit, The lord of the rings, Silver Linings Playbook, Warm bodies, Shrek, Intouchables, The white chicks, Requiem for a dream, Slumdog millionaire, Memoirs of a Geisha, Memento, A walk among tombstones, Walk of shame, Adore, The time traveller's wife, How to train your dragon, Madagascar, My left foot, Flowers for Algernon, Lovely bones, The skin I live in, The Perfume, The notebook, P.S. I love you, Life and death of Charlie St. Cloud, Remember me
Tv-shows: The lost, How I met your mother, The ghost whisperer, Dr House, Sex and the city, The vampire diaries, The originals, The walking dead, iZombie, 12 monkeys
Music: especially every kind of FOLK music... I am in love with the Scottish, Croatian, Serbian, Macedonian, Bulgarian folk music, Native American and Arabic belly dance music...
Books: PAULO COELHO:Eleven minutes; The alchemist; By the river Piedra I sat down and wept; The Zahir, Warrior of the light; The devil and Miss Prym, etc. :) Sun-Mi Hwang: The hen who dreamed she could fly Daniel Keyes: Flowers for Algernon Dan Brown:Da Vinci Code, Stephanie Meyer:Twilight; The host, J.K.Rowling:Harry Potter, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry:The little prince, Patrick Süskind:Perfume-The story of a murderer, Meg Cabot:The mediator, Kirsten Lobe:Paris hangover, S.J.Watson:Before I go to sleep, E.L.James:Fifty Shades
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
There are some things that seem amazing only for me and the person who I lived through with.
- Being in the last grade of high school when my little bro was born
- Working in the USA in a summer camp for 2 summers
- Hiking to the Waves in Arizona/Utah, USA without enough water and in a challenging situation
- Being brave enough to book the ticket back home from NYC on the 10th anniversary of 9/11
- Living in different parts of the world while getting an inside view of the cultures
- Living and working for a quite rich family in Belgium
- Floating in the Dead Sea
- Couchsurfing in a cave close to Petra, Jordan
- Last minute one week trip around Iceland with 2 unknown guys from CS
- Enjoying myself in a nature hot pool surrounded by mountains and small waterfalls while it was pouring
- Listening to the Scottish bagpipes in a castle in a quite sunny day in Scotland
- Fudge Festival, Edinburugh
- Marching on the Halloween Parade with some cool couchsurfers in NYC
- Staying in NYC around Christmas time (with snow :) )
- Making friends on the street in Budapest and in Istanbul
- Getting closer to the Turkish and Arabic culture
- Hotair balloon flight in Göreme, Cappadocia
- Hiking in Göreme in 40 degrees
- Acting like a Georgian girl for a couple of hours in Tbilisi
- Getting around by taxi in Georgia and Armenia using Activity game to communicate to the taxi drivers (because of the language barrier)
- Crossing the street in Tbilisi :)
- The roadtrip in Georgia
- Being the owner of a hostel in Tbilisi for one night with a very drunk Dutch guy while the real one who was on nightshift got into the mood of clubbing
- White water rafting in Norway
- Getting onto Kjeragbolten in Norway while getting marriage offers from a 60 year old Russian guy
Teach, Learn, Share
I had been learning Croatian (for 6 years) and Hungarian (for 4 years) folk dances.
I know some things in Arabic, in Turkish and in Russian.. But I am rather a good Hungarian teacher:)
After living here for a yeas, I count as an expert in the Norwegian culture.
I am a massage therapist so if your back hurts... :) - This is only valid when I get hosted. Sorry guys, I don't provide free spa treatment. Be happy that you very lucky enough being hosted here - I am pretty picky. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Palestine, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, Hungary, Norway, United States