Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Not_that_lonely_Planet’s full profile. It’s free!
Progressively remake a new profile and erase this one..Then, attain मोक्ष. Here and now.
Ok..so..:) Hello first of all!
my name is Federico, Fede for friends and relatives. Not_that_lonely_Planet refers to my blog (as c$ name was an attempt to advertise it) and means that this planet Earth is not that lonely as those commercial guides try to depict it.
I don't live in Greenland if you are actually looking for a couch there..:) I used to live on the road and i'm just trying to get unverified and change my name though they don't let me do it..i'll probably erase the profile soon..slowly:)
What to say? I'm a human being, something like that.
Quite the same as you, a brain, two emispheres, 2 lungs, 1 heart, lots of veines and arterias, 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes, 32 teeths or 30 I don't know, i know they took me out 4 of them so maybe they are 28, 10 fingers, 2 thumbs (very useful! ;)
1 nose, ok..well you know the rest..:) let's stop it here..
we all dont like nor can use DEFINITIONS but at the same time we somehow want and need them..this is the way human mind usually works..
so trying to "classify" and put myself inside those BOXES i may answer some of the most frequently asked questions:
- who are you?
You are who (ka, in sanskrit answer is implicit to question..) or You are That (famous tat twan asi) say the indian classics. We are all part of the same thing, whole, universe, cosmos call it as you wish, just and simply different parts of it.
It is not some hippie/freak bullshit (what's wrong with that anyways?), it is scientifically, physically demonstrated and proven (oriental, western and mesopotamic sages (aliens?:) had discovered it some 4-5000yrs ago maybe more). All the matter is made of the same elements, E=mc2 means that everything is energy, you vibrates even if you don't realize it! which implies you are basically the same thing as the sun rays you get in your eyes, the drop of water you pour on your body (made of water anyways) etc etc. There is no distinction in the reality, we are all part of the same..
though our minds tend to distinguish and classify things which generate ego, desires, cravings, adversions, etc
so,:) yes, said so "I'm an Italian (now also Argentinian) guy, 24 yrs old, graduated in languages and living on the road for 2 and half years now" should be an easy way to put me in some boxes.
- where are you from?
I was born in Italy, my father is Argentinian, his grandfathers Italians as my mum. I got both nationalities. I don't believe in Nations, Countries, borders, armies, identities, etc. I don't feel Italian nor Argentinian (even tough i have lots of habit&behaviors from these people) and i dont like nationalism, however it is hidden by..i think they just tend to divide people and increase hatred..
- where do you live?
I dont have a home and I live on this planet:), in my tent or people's houses if they host me. Even when I've come to visit my parents I was somehow considering myself as a guest in their house as you might have also been..
- what are you doing in your life?
well..I'm living..moving, staying, vagabonding, traveling, wasting money, hitchhiking, taking planes, busking, working on computer, stealing, buying, wildcamping, renting flats, visiting cities and national parks, learning to listen people and talk less..better say (even though may sound cocky or snob) as i wrote on my blog that I'm:
"sharing and witnessing real life around the world, in search for wisdom; among people and through nature"
- brand new one and more and more often repeated..:
"what are you doing to live"???
I breath! This is normally what keeps me alive! often i also drink which helps the burning process inside my body and eat some food, free or not.
If you mean with that question: "Where do you take your money from"? the answer will be that i try to use it as least as i can, i still don't live without money (maybe one day but who knows..) and what i saved through years of odd jobs and scholarships is still more than enough..freelancing and especially BUSKING do help a lot with that..but again, it is not what makes me live!
If we can meet and you might have to deal with my "attitudes and behaviors" in RELATIONSHIPS you could be interested in knowing that:
- I MAY TALK A LOT! im getting better but probably is still too much..:) im learning to shut up a bit:) (i wont get offended if you let me notice that im speaking too much and listening too few..)
- I TAKE CONFIDENCE quite SOON, and feel at ease as much as i can, though hardly i really open myself a lot in few days, you might know all the story of my life in few minutes but hardly will see the hidden part of my bad character before some week together.
- i try to be RESPECTFUL in any relationships in life; i mean not to bother your life nor make it miserable but to enrich it with mutual changements..
I DON'T LIKE FREELOADERS and people taking advantage of others' kindness without giving back neither a smile.
other random stuff?
- I love discover how many things we give for granted and different people neither conceive them in their mind
- i used to say "im not really 100% vegan but i don't eat any meat fish and dairy (especially if not organic).. blablabla" bullshit!:) if you are meateaters CONSIDER ME VEGAN!
even though i think that animal exploitation shouldnt make you forget humans one..
living in your city hipster bubble, importing from the other part of the planet and consuming "raw" bananas, tea, coffee and chocolate grown as monocultures exploiting locals and destroying local agricultures it is not ok as well for me..
- I DO LIKE life, under any aspect, love, kindness, adventure, adrenaline, calm, relax, meditation, philosphy, languages, anything else make me grow up and distinguish me from the ordinary boredom..
- I DO NOT LIKE money (http://www.moneylessmanifesto.org), banks, "the system", greed, work, plastic, petrol, mortgages, debts, private properties, and similar..
and what else? mboh! (dunno, pr chai pas, niidea)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Trying to sabotate it and make people pass to http://www.bewelcome.org
(Fedecicco is my username there ) or "street" spontaneous hospitality from real life non mediated by internet..(old style..:)
Just see references, no?
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Macedonia, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In