Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 4 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ole’s full profile.
Hello - Hola - Hallo - Moin - Mambo
First of all, for further information about me, my travelling and references, please check out the Couchsurf- account I used up to now together with my sister Wiebke:
And now, some notes about me :)
- 26y // from Hamburg, Germany
- big heart for my (huge // five siblings and 12 nieces & nephews) family and friends
- great interest in meeting new people, in their stories and culture
- open // friendly // communicative // active // humorous
- 13y Waldorf-School // 1y social service in Tanzania // 3y bachelor´s degree in mechanical engineering // 1y traveling the world // 1y master´s degree in international business & engineering
In August 2016 I´m going to Monterrey//México for a semester abroad. I´m more than glad for this opportunity and super excited :) I can´t wait to get there, meet more Mexicans, other international students, get to know the culture, learn more spanisch and definitely eat a lot of street-food, beens and maaybe have one or two Tequillas ;)
On my Vimeo-profile you can find some short clips I edited about the one-year-trip my sister Wiebi and I did in 2014//2015:
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing is for me the perfect combination of heaps of benefits for all involved:
as a guest I enjoy to:
- meet local people
- find a place to feel like home while traveling
- learn about the local language, culture, food, specialities...
- get contacts and insider informations
- spend the money saved on accommodation to share food, beer, drinks and good times with my host :D
As a host I enjoy to:
- meet new people from all over the world
- showing my guests around and make them feel comfortable and like home
- learn about their culture, language, food...
- outdoor activities
- meet new people
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
One of the intense and amazing thing for me so far was the "world-trip" I did with my sister after we graduated from Uni with our bachelors. With a very small budget we left Germany in August 2014 and visited the following countries:
Malaysia // Indonesia // Australia // New Zealand // South Africa // Brazil // Peru // Cuba // Costa Rica // USA
In each country we met beautiful people, had amazing experiences, great adventures and learned more about the the cultures, the world and ourselves than we could have imagined before. After 11 months we met our Dad in the USA to travel the last month of our trip together with him. We couchsurfed in every Country (on Cuba it was a bit different though) and also worked for food & Accommodation to make it all work out with the budget we had. This was the perfect way for us to really meet the people, live with them, work with them and by sharing all that, learn, understand an get to know each other.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I love to socialize, I´m in for all activities from family days at home to outdoor trips in the mountains or water… and for everyone who is not to picky, I can cook some (german) dishes :) This is also the reason why and the way I always live in shared flats. I love to share good times and what I cook & bake with my flat mates.
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Brazil, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Indonesia, Italy, Kenya, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Portugal, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Uganda, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In