Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 1 day ago ago ago ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ondrej’s full profile.
The only limit is your own imagination.
It's the life that we dream of that we create.
The sky is not the limit.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
It's a call to adventure
Traveling, volunteering, partying, mostly individual sports (such as cycling, ping pong etc), music, movies and studying cultures, geopolitics, religions, philosophy and history etc.
- street art
- scuba diving
- bungee jumping
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - Most styles of electronic music (Hardstyle, Trance, Electro Swing, Latino House, Psytrance, Synthwave, Retrowave etc.), Jazz, Reggae, Country, Epic and Classical music...
Literary and movie genres I really like are for example sci-fi, historical novel, satire, dystopia or drama.
I don't have that much time to read fiction however because I like reading loads of specialized articles and books focused on geopolitics, philosophy, history, and science... :D
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Haha, I don't know which one to choose...
- Archaeology and renovation works in ex-concentration camps Buchenwald, Sachsenhausen in Germany
- Helping out a ranger with preserving Killarney National Park in Ireland
- Archaelogy at Skriduklaustur museum in Iceland, surviving an attack of birds and going through a swamp with a bike afterwards
- Celebrating the end of Ramadan in a Turkish family
- Watching midget boxing in Ringside, Manila
- Learning the Georgian traditional ways of drinking within Georgian family
- Sneaking illegaly into student dormitories of Boğaziçi University in Istanbul with my CS friend at night and staying overnight
- Paying respect to Japanese traditions and ways of living in a Japanese family
- Seeing a sunrise over Indonesian volcanoes, biking in volcanic ash
- Spending a day on my own with Batak tribals in Palawan after a long trek in a jungle
- Dancing in a complete trance within a circle of three hundred tribals (Amis, Taroko and other tribes) in Taiwan
- Skydiving , Bungee jumping, Paragliding, Scuba diving, Snorkeling with whale sharks
- Being a 'fake' street artist (building sand statues) on Grafton street in Dublin for one evening
- Playing golf on top of Taal volcano
- Taking part in Mud Festival with a group of Korean friends in Boryeong in Korea
- Distributing my own food in slum areas (Smokey Mountain, San Andres, Hidden tunnel) of Manila, the Philippines. Volunteering for 'True Manila' for one afternoon building a wall in a slum
- Going deep into Chinese culture through teaching adults and conducting my own lessons in China for a year
- Living with a Tibetan family for a few days
- Watching traditional black pottery being made in Chinese villages very high in the mountains
- Climbing the Great Wall of China with my awesome parents with nobody else around
- Living in Tulou (earth houses) with Hakka people in Fujian
- Organizing successful lectures about traveling and different cultures
- Trekking to Kala Patthar and Mt Everest Base Camp and then flying around Mt Everest in a helicopter in Nepal
- Watching sunrise over Taj Mahal in Agra, India
- Petted a snake charmer's cobra in Jaipur, India
- Sleeping in traditional Iranian corsi with an Iranian family in Isfahan
- Camping in deserts, oasis and exploring the wasteland of Masirah Island in Oman
- Being homeless a few times on my travels
- Attending an open air Sa'ed wedding in Luxor, Egypt
- Driving and jumping up and down in sand dunes overlooking the Pyramids on a fourwheeler
- Discovering an open-air museum graveyard with weapons of war (tanks, missiles, anti-aircraft guns) in Iran
- Staying with a Bedouin family in Wadi Rum for two nights
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach - Languages, Czech culture
Learn - Anything
Share - Knowledge
What I Can Share with Hosts
Deeper debates, tips for traveling and fun
Countries I’ve Visited
Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Egypt, England, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Oman, Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Scotland, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Belgium, China, Czech Republic