Not Accepting Guests
- 88% response rate
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Oscar’s full profile. It’s free!
Awake the spiritual life
I consider myself a very peaceful and spiritual person, I really enjoy to travel, meet new people and hear their stories. Best thing? to feel lost in places I´ve never been before.
Trust yourself, you're a first-line viewer on this movie.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I host as much as I can, always recommend people to join to the community, tell ´em about CS values and the way it has changed my life.
I stumble upon CS people first in 2009 when my inner calling of travel was just too loudly to ignore.
I love to read, share life experiences with anyone whom interested and travel, obviously.
Music, Movies, and Books
-Annie Hall, midnight in Paris, awakening life, Into the Wild, To Rome with Love
-The smiths/Morrisey/VNV Nation/Infected Mushroom/CocoRosie
- Wild by cheryl strayed, eat pray love, Cien años de soledad.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Once I traveled from Mexico to Colombia for a weekend just because i was decided not to stay at home during that weekend.
- I did lost my flight when I was in Argentina because I fall asleep after beer night.
- I´ve seen a lot of people worrying about the course of their lives struggling to fit it in some social expected way. That´s not the kind of people I like to belong to, so everyday I´m looking for a little piece of happiness.
Teach, Learn, Share
I love to share everything I allready know about life.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Belgium, Mexico