Maybe Accepting Guests
- 40% response rate
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Padma’s full profile.
I am an avid traveller south Indian by birth but grew up in Dehradun.
I was in Visakhapatnam before and hence most of my reviews would be reflecting experiences from there.
I am a social development sector professional working with the government sector in Hyderabad.
I have shifted to Hyderabad now and after a lot of searching for a suitable rented accommodation I am ready to host again. Only if your profile and message is convincing enough I will host.
1. Just because one is on couchsurfing doesn't mean I will instantly be comfortable sharing my details. So don't ask me for my whatsApp number or the dates of my exact travel. I prefer to be safe than sorry especially as a woman.
2. If you don't have references then it is all the more difficult for me to gauge a person so don't push it.
3. The way you interact on the chat makes your first impression. Just a hi and then expecting a chit chat session is not helpful. I am not here looking for friends to chit chat or even dating. Go to dating sites if you wish to do that. Let's not spoil this medium.
4. If are looking to stay with me then don't just request for a stay directly. Start with your brief introduction as basically you are a stranger and I would like to know who is wanting to stay here.
5. I can just give a place to stay. Food and travel should be managed by you when you stay here.
So approach me only after you have read these rules. Thanks for your understanding in advance!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To connect with like minded travellers
Travel, Exploration, Photography
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My life itself is amazing
Teach, Learn, Share
I am a life long learner so not an expert
What I Can Share with Hosts
A place to sleep and conversations!
Countries I’ve Visited
India, Malaysia, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In