Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pelle’s full profile.
I'am a neuroscience student at the University of Antwerp. I live in the old center of Antwerp. Before I lived in Antwerp I lived in a small town north from Antwerp, so I also know the areas around the city where I grew up. I'am a nature loving city dweller.
SURFING CHEZ Pelle
Please read my home description first before you accept!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Always ready for an adventure! I also travel alot solo, because I like meeting new people and hearing their story's, showing how we live in Belgium aswell. I also learn alot about Antwerp from surfers which is funny.
- music festivals
- wild camping
- nature walks
- conspiracy theories
Music, Movies, and Books
Favorite music: Muse, Tool, Smashing Pumpkins, Kasabian, Run The Jewels, Jeff Mills, Royal Blood, HVOB, Crystal Castles, SNTS, Pond, Astrix, Raja Ram, Hurts, King Gizarrd, Kazaky, She Past Away,...
it changes a lot, I like a lot of music genres depends on my mood.
Favorite movie/book: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (every Hunter S Thompson book and movie), Dogtooth, The Big Lebowski, Braveheart, All Terry Gilliams/Quentin Tarantino movies ...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Deciding at 4am in the morning to drive from my home (Antwerp) to Berlin, with our bikes in the trunk and just see where we would end up.
- Walked 100km twice, my record is 22u20min it is called the "Dodentocht" (Deathmarch translated) in Belgium.
- Deciding to travel alone for the first time to Krakow for a music and art festival, Unsound 2017. Afterwards started tavelling alot more solo.
Teach, Learn, Share
- I can tell you alot about our Belgian beer culture.
- I can try to explain the Belgian political system hehe
- Studying neuroscience for 5 years still don't understand it myself so.. haha
- I always try to learn a little bit of the language.
- I like to learn differenct customs and habits in each country, love experimenting with food.
- Mostly I want to see more than only the main sightseeing sights, I like slow travelling and go deep diving in a city for hidden spots etc.
- Also very interested in record shops and the music in foreign countries.
- My travel stories
- Also a big fan of boardgames
- I'am also very interested in science and politics.
- I produce music under the name PACHT, have jam session at my mini studio.
What I Can Share with Hosts
The Koninck brewery is 3km from my studio in Antwerp it is possible to visit this brewery and other breweries in the city aswell. We can also visit the nuclear abandoned town outside of Antwerp or go for a hike in our little belgian savanna. Have fries the Belgian way (the only way, haha jk)!
Insider places in the city like bars, restaurants, record stores. I'am also very up to date with the nightlife in Belgium and The Netherlands, I travel alot to see certain artists etc.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In