Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Guillaume’s full profile. It’s free!
Spread the Couchsurfing spirit all over the World !!
I'm thirty-one years old, i'm happy, i'm enjoying life, i'm in love with life and this is all i need !
Always smiling !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting people when i can and organizing a lot of meetings :
Cherbourg accueille le Monde
Trekking at The Hague
St Patrick’s day 2010 in Paris
Barcelona express hitchhiking/auto-stop contest !!!
Solidays festival 2010
A lot of Stuffs !
International politics, relations, journalism, i love history (i've studied History at University), books, cinema,
Sports : running, hiking in the moutains, cyclotourism
And very important, i'm interested in other people.
- red wine
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies : Michael Collins, The Lord of the Ring, Starwars (i know i'm not original) , The Matrix, Fight CLub, Michel Gondry Finding Neverland (so, so, so wonderful and beautiful), State of Play (Awesome Russel Crow), Gladiator (AM I NOT MERCIFUL ! Commode), All the Pixar movies (monsters INC, Nemo, Fourmiz, Toy Story), ALL the Walt Disneys (Aladdin !!) All the Myiazaki (Castle in the Sky, Mononoké, Chihiro, Totoro) And many others... The Fifth element (whouaaa), The Bourne ultimatum....All the Almodovar, Atom Egoyan, Guillermo del Toro (Pan's Labyrinth), and DRACULA from Francis Ford Coppola (amazing!!)
Music : Donna Summer, the Beach Boys, Supertramp, the Cranberries, Sinead O Connor, ABBA, Léo Ferré, Jacques Brel, Brassens, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Metallica, Tool (whouaaa), The Cardigans, HENDRIX, The Kinks, Grateful Dead, The Beatles, Michael Jackson (RIP...), Mozart's requiem, Gabriel Fauré, Rachmaninoff, Chopin, Liszt (the Polonaises...), BJORK, MASSIVE ATTACK, PORTISHEAD MORCHEEBA, electronic and ambiant music (Brian Eno, Boards of Canada)
Books : Science-fiction and Fantasy, Frank Herbert, DUNE...Robert Ludlum (the bourne trilogy) Maurice G.Dantec
Michael Crichton (Jurassic Park) Henri Troyat, Soljyenitsin, Edgar Allan Poe, Walter Scott, Jules Verne, Tolstoï, Dostovievsky, Thomas Mann (Der Zauberberg), Verlaine, de Nerval, and many historical books about the past...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Living in this world and, of course, life goes on !
Teach, Learn, Share
French Onion Soup recipe !!!
* Fry some onion, perhaps one onion per person, on a low heat in some butter
* When the onions have softened nicely and just starting to brown, sprinkle a little flour on them and stir in well
* Add some stock, ideally beef stock, and sir to thicken - add it little by little, stirring in well after each addition, heating over a low heat
* Add salt and pepper, bring to the boil, reduce the heat and cover. You might like to add a dash of red wine, port or brandy, according to your preferences
* Simmer for 30 minutes
* To serve, put a piece of toasted bread in the bottom of the bowl and ladle the soup on top
* Sprinkle a handful of gruyere or parmesan on top of the soup at the time of serving
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Slovenia, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In