- 97% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Philipkeu’s full profile. It’s free!
Live life, do something i never have done before.
Meet the people around the world to meet those are similar to me, attracted to me, and I feel comfortable to be with... I believe that there are people with different races, speaking different languages, different nationality but, have the 90% similarity with me; these are the people I would love to meet in life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
The best way to experience the local cultures by living with the locals at their homes.
Started in 2006, and been active since 2011, when I have been able to travel more. Met some really nice CSer in Indonesia, Thailand, Cambodia and Egypt.
- Tour around with 7 motorbikes under the rain for an hour to attend a new year eve party!
- Attended a 50-persons-cs-weekly meeting in Bangkok. It was a blast to meet so many CSers in a time.
- Stayed with a CS host in Phnom Penh with another 7 other CSers in a big house. Such a great time to spend time with them.
- Attended a boat party in Phnom Penh with another 30-40 CSers.
- Spent a night in the desert in Cairo with CS Cairo. Watched so many shooting stars every 5 minutes.
- Spent two nights with a host in Osaka, Japan initially, and we got along well and I came back to Osaka again and stayed few more nights and travelled the neighboring cities together.
- music festivals
- live music
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Soul and Jazz are my favourite genres.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Cycled at least 70km to 4 lakes of the 5 lakes at Fuji Five Lakes, at Kawaguchiko, Japan to see the mysterious Mount Fuji from different angles.
2. Stayed 3 days 2 nights in the desert in Egypt w/o shower under 40 degrees Celsius.
3. Riding a motorbike in Bali Island, and ran out of fuel in the midnight alone, another time the motor tyre flatted at 1am in Bali too.
4. Lived a month in a rural place in Indonesia with another 17 students whom I have not known them before for a community service.
5. Did Canyoning in Dalat, Vietnam, I only realised how dangerous it was to walk down the huge waterfall after that.
Teach, Learn, Share
share my traveling experience.
share my passion of music.
share about life.
learn foreign language, foreign cultures, philosophy of the people.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, China, Egypt, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Indonesia, Malaysia