Not Accepting Guests
- 57% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Pier’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a guy who likes to socialize with almost everybody, do random stuff with random people and be chill.
Just do it! I don't like people who says "i want peace in the world" then they do nothing for a better future. Each of everyone of us can do something to change the world in a better place. Make each day count by following what's your real passion and never give up!... Yea!...Although sometime I'm just lazy...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
* Lisa, Lea (France)
* Rosalyn, Jessica (Germany, Spain)
* Tara, Katy (USA)* Lena (Germany)
* Jing (China)
* Morgane, Alice (France)
* Devin (USA)
* Fannila, Zita, Erzsi (Hungary)
* Ragnar (Denmark)
* Viola, Marylie (Germany)
* Jessica, Nolwenn, Christina, Tugba (France, USA, Turkey)
* Pippa, Abril, Alicia, Shawntel, Cameron, Jewells, Kyrel, Silke (Spain, USA)
* Jennifer, Clémentine, Audrey, Tai, Ting (France, Twain)
* Frantisek, Jana, Csilla (Czech Republic, Hungary)
* Sara, Grzegorz, Mikołaj (Poland)
* Rassul (Kazakhstan)
* Jolien, Elina (Belgium, Finland)
* Ula, Gabi (Poland)
* Boris, Alexandra (Slovakia)
* Karine, Valerie (Canada)
* Patri, Ivane (Spain)
* Liz (USA)
* Ioana, Simmi, Aly, Lucia (USA)
* Friederike (Germany)
* Jenni, Wiebke (Germany)
* Brittney (USA)
* Ellie (Australia)
* Espen & friend, Gözde (Norway, Turkey)
* Sebastian (Argentina)
* Hector, Jeremy (Argentina, Germany)
* Rahel, Daniel (Germany, Chile)
* Andreas, Esben (Denmark)
* Kasia, Marta (Poland)
* Santiago (Argentina)
* Mo (India)
* Joquin, Belen (Argentina)
* Tom, Kerli (UK, Estonia)
* Eli (US)
* Mike, Line (US, Denmark)
* Tamara, Tom (Poland)
* Sercan & friend (Turkey)
* Nicolas & friend (France)
* Candida, Sabine (Switzerland)
* Rute (Portugal)
* Janina (Germany)
* Erika, Tom (Australia)
* Gabrielle, Myriam, Roxane, Johan (Canada, France)
* Fran, Stefano (Czech Republic, Italy)
* Jagoda, Wojtek (Poland)
* Ruud (Amsterdam)
* Stephen (Amsterdam)
* Omar (Belfast)
* Jap (Belfast)
* Tunde (Budapest, Sziget festival)
* Vischuk (Berlin)
* Patrik (Berlin)
* Miguel, Pedro, Mylene (Madrid)
* Andreas (Valencia)
* Amin (London)
* Daniel (London)
* Ozge, Sahin & friend (Santander)
* Chiara (Madrid)
* Lisa (Paris)
* Yohann (Paris)
* Xavier (Lille)
* Frederik (Copenhagen)
* Elvina & Podshare (Los Angeles)
* That guy (Las Vegas)
* Eli, previously hosted in Pisa, (Los Angeles)
* Donald (USA)
I'm just addicted to couchsurfing and i love it, great experiences!
I owe a lot to this community, i love the fact that everyone i hosted has his own story, comes from his own world and you never know how he will be or what you gonna do till you meet him/her.
Each of everyone of us is different and i love learning anything (also stupid things) from everyone of you..
I like to keep in contact with most of the people I meet on couchsurfing, that's the best part....expanding the network of friends all around the world..
I won't say i love traveling or couchsurfing, cause that's obvious...
I have a lot of interests....one of them is to find new ones.
I like challenging my self at piano, watching movies in original languages, staying under the water, enjoying the freedom and fresh air skiing, learn new languages, discover new food, going to rock/electronic concerts/festivals, playing music with very loud speakers, participate to exchanges experiences and get sholarships, i love getting excited for anything i like, and i love Ryanair always and anyways!
Music, Movies, and Books
I really like all kind of music..from rock to classical to electronic, to jazz, especially blues.
Most of the stuff I listen to is old but one of nowadays favourite rock band is MUSE!
I like all the classics like Queen, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, The Beatles etc..etc...I also like some soundtracks composers (John Williams, Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore..etc..) but also classic music, especially Chopin.
Random movies i like:
Back to the Future, Into the Wild, Kill Bill, Inglorious Bastards, The Devil's Advocate, Shining, The Departed, Black Swan, Mulholland Dr., the Death Trilogy, Intouchables and so many others...
My favorite directors are: Scorsese, Tarantino, Aronofsky, Nolan, Kubrick, Allen, Lynch, Iñárritu/Arringa...
The only TV show it's really worth watching: BREAKING BAD.... also Fargo is well done.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
* Bungee Jumping!!
* I bought 15 flights 0,01 euro each
* I took 3 flights in the same day and all in less than 6 hours, without loosing any of them!
* SZIGET FESTIVAL in Budapest
* Living 5 months in Madrid as an Erasmus student!
* Living in Copenhagen as an engineering student and in London as a bartender and kitchen porter.
* Almost 1 month traveling around Europe only with my backpack and couchsurfing...
* 1 month backpack traveling United States from West to East
* Living 7 months in Paris
* Living 6 months in East London
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you to play some piano if you want...or how to make the best carbonara!
Anyway i think that most of all i like learning from you... Anything, really...world has so many things that i don't know ..yet!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Couch / Bed / Floor space / Whole Room...it depends
Definitely sharing meals and friends ;-)
Countries I’ve Visited
France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom