Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Po-Hsien’s full profile.
I live in Taipei, Taiwan. Although I'm a little shy but I'm really friendly. I'm really glad that there are a lot of travelers come to Taiwan. Want to realize the culture, the history, the delicious cuisine, beautiful sceneries, and the special things in Taiwan? I can introduce all of these things to you! And If I'm in your hometown, don't be shy to introduce your motherland. All of the place where we grown up are the best for ourselves. Show me what's your proudest thing of your hometown! Please tell me about your story. Why you come to Taiwan? What do you think about Taiwan? What's the difference between your motherland and Taiwan? Can you tell me what is the special thing you have seen inTaiwan? Can you tell me something is really lack of/ superior in Taiwan? What is your dream? What is your achievement in your whole life? Share your story and opinion! I can share my opinion and interesting story to you! See you in Taipei!
Before you send me the request, please follow the rules below:
1. All of the surfers should go out with me in the morning at 7:30 from Monday to Friday. If I have free time in the weekend we can hang out together.
2. Please give me your arrival time to Taipei. If you arrive the airport after 21:00 then I can’t host you.
3. After my working, I will come back to home at about 19:00, if I have free time we can hang out together.
4. You can use the kitchen, but please clean all of the dishes after you use them. Don’t eat and drink anything on my bed.
5. Before sleeping please take shower first.
6. I can host 2 people at the same time. If you have sleeping bags I can host more people.
7. There is a night market just 1 minute walk from my place. If you feel hungry then you can grab food there. But again, please don’t drink and eat anything on my bed.
8. I will send you my home address after accepting your request. My home is not far away from the Taipei Bridge station and Sanchong elementary school station. You can take Taipei metro to reach there. It is not really far from the city center.
9. Enjoy the time in Taipei.
-------------------Couchsurfer in Class---------------------
"By the way, I am helping in a project called "Couchsurfer in Class". We connect travelers with teachers so they get the chance to visit the schools and the students.
If you are interested in visiting some not so famous part of Taiwan and share your story with the students, feel free to check this project.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing makes me have an opportunity to contact with different people in the world.
I have a dream on making friends with a lot of people from every country.
If you have free time stay in Taiwan, I am really glad to introduce you to see the beautiful scenery and eat the most delicious food in Taiwan. Hope you have a nice trip in Taiwan.
I like to walk around. Just walk down the street makes me relax. Sometimes I go jogging in the riverside park and climb mountains because I like to be close to nature.
I love to eat delicious food in Taiwan, such as dumpling, hot-pot, yakiniku, sushi, taro ball, Taiwanese omelet, bubble tea, soy bean milk... really a lot of delicious food in Taiwan. Therefore, I can tell you some information about food.
I also love to share the history and the relationship between Taiwan and other countries. We can share our opinion!
Sometimes I watch baseball because it is the most popular sports in Taiwan. We can discuss the sports in the world.
I love to read books to inspire me, recently I am trying to find out what is my passion and talent. I met some of the people travel around the world, they want to find out their passion and talent, I have some ways and method to help you find out your passion and talent!
Share about your interest to me!
- board games
- walking around
- walking in nature
Music, Movies, and Books
I love western music, Japanese and Chinese music are also good for me! I also love the books which talks about the history, geography, culture, foods, and something inspire me.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I joined Kyoto Marathon Game in 2015! This is really an amazing thing I've done.
I travelled in Europe for a month alone in 2016.!
I've climbed the tallest mountain, Mt. Jade, in Taiwan.
I went to Mongolia to teach children English for 2 weeks as a volunteer in 2017.
Stayed in Finland for a whole year of 2018.
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm trying to learn different language now. If you can teach me, its really great!
What I Can Share with Hosts
If I am in your country,I can bring some Taiwanese snacks for host to try the food of Taiwan.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, North Korea, Norway, Palau, Poland, Russian Federation, Scotland, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In