- 20% response rate
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ramez’s full profile.
Gaining new experiences!!
- I’m a medical student 🏼⚕️.. I like medicine although it wasn't my dream study!
- I love travelling... Because of my study, I can not travel except in summer!
- I think, the most important thing about travelling is PEOPLE! I travel to meet new people .. know more about their lives and their cultures!
- I love photography! Also, I used to work as a freelancer photographer for awhile then I stopped.. I still have CANON60D ..If You wanna share experiences, take nice pictures, Write me!
- I am an AIESECer .. And I am so PROUD of what I am doing there. If you are an AIESECer, you are more than welcomed to exchange some conversations about your LC and VOLUNTEERING. and if not , you are still welcomed , I can tell you a lot about it!
IMPORTANT NOTE : We don’t ride camels as a transportation in Egypt, you can find it in touristic places only🤦♂️
((Please, read before sending a request)):
1- last-minute requests are welcomed! I am not sure if I can host you but, I will do my best!
2- It's okay if you don't have many references, you're still welcomed in my place.
3- Copy-paste messages are welcomed! But, at least, write my name right :D
4- I like to spend time with my surfers so, if you only want to find a free place to stay, I think you should find another host.
5- I do my best to offer food, drinks, my car...etc because I had really tough situations and people helped me and they even gave me money some times (NOT because I want something back from you)
Instagram : ramezemaad
whatsapp : +201096202332 (for last minute requests!)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
for me, IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT PEOPLE!
I am here to meet new people. Knowing more about their countries and their lives. Helping them in my country!
I had very good experiences when I was travelling so now it's my time to do the same!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I decided to have a round trip through Southeast Asia .. Spontaneously, I didn't book any hotels. Just the plane tickets and it was an amazing adventure for me! I travelled to 5 countries, 8 cities in 35 days only!
Teach, Learn, Share
TEACH kindness, helping other and being effective!
LEARN about cultures & countries!
SHARE fun and adventures conversations!
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share anything that will be fun!photography, adventures!
We can discover Egypt together with my car! Also, It will be my pleasure to invite you for some delicious Egyptian local foods
passionate thoughts !
Countries I’ve Visited
Georgia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, Singapore, Ukraine, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In