Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ramil’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm a 21 years old Tatar guy from Moscow.
I am a full-tme student getting a bachelor's degree in Economics and Public administration and I am going to graduate in 2017.
I'm a go-getter and I'm is easy to get along with.
Besides that, I'm an all-round guy: I'm interested in a variety of activities some of which are listed below.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
CouchSurfing is a great way to meet up with locals and get to know closer with culture of a country you are visiting.
I am an inveterate walker, thereby I love wandering all across the city whenever I have some spare time. Why not to spend it with a greater pleasure by meeting with people. :)
So generally I do all the followings things on CouchSurfing:
- Meeting with travelers in my area/ other regions of Russia/ abroad;
- Hosting travelers when possible;
- Getting my friends to sign up;
- Promoting CouchSurfing;
- Surfing (want to try this one some day as still haven't done it).
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Russian classical music, pop, but I'm open to everything;
Movies: horrors, dramas, action, historical;
Books: Master and Margaret.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Seing a mirage in the Arabian desert
- Snorkeling besides coral reefs in the Red sea
- experiencing +45°C in Summer (Egypt) and -40°C in winter (Russia)
- taking a transsiberian ride
-meeting with many people thanks to CS community which is an eye-opening experience for me.
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach/ offer you how to:
- speak Russian/ Tatar/ English;
- cook some trully delicious meals.
- help with exploring Moscow and towns around the city;
- what to do to be like Russian.
Would like to learn:
- different cultures of people of the world;
- learn French and Portuguese;
- I am basically open to new experiences so I'm pretty much interested in everything special.
CouchSurfing is all about sharing: sharing your time, hospitality, place of living, your couch.
From my side I'm open to any kind of exchange. Also will be glad to hear people's life experiences, interesting stories. Will be happy to share mine too!
Countries I’ve Visited
Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Egypt, France, Hungary, Russian Federation, Turkey, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In