Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 12 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ramil’s full profile. It’s free!
Hello potential (or real) host/ surfer/ traveler! :)
I'm a 21 years old Tatar guy, I live in Moscow, I am a full-tme student getting a bachelor's degree in Economics and public administration and I am going to graduate in 2017.
I would like to make new friends with people from different parts of the world, I'm a go-getter, who is easy to get along with.
Besides it, I'm an all-round guy who's interested in a variety of activities, e.g. getting to know with people and learning about different cultures, sports (I like to swim, bike and jog), science (I like keeping fingers on the pulse), cooking, photography and many more.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
CouchSurfing is a great way to meet up with locals and get to know closer with culture of a country you are visiting.
I am an inveterate walker, hence I love wandering all across the city whenever I have some spare time. Why not to spend it with a greater pleasure by meeting with people and making various kind of exchanges (language, cultural, experience )! :)
So generally I do all the followings things on CouchSurfing:
- Meeting with travelers in my area/ other regions of Russia/ abroad;
- Hosting travelers when possible;
- Getting my friends to sign up;
- Promoting CouchSurfing;
- Surfing (want to try this one some day as still haven't done it).
I like outdoor activities, hanging out with friends, wandering around the city, trying new things.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music: Russian classical music, pop, but I'm open to everything;
Movies: horrors, action, historical;
Books: Master and Margaret.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Born in Russia;
2) Transsiberian ride en route: Moscow - Krasnoyarsk (3 days on the train);
3)Observing hundreds of stars, Milky Way galaxy, satellites and some other space-related stuff in the clear sky in a rural region with a naked eye.
4) Got to know with many interesting people thanks to CouchSurfing!
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach/ offer you how to:
- speak Russian/ Tatar/ English;
- cook some trully delicious meals.
- help with exploring Moscow and towns around the city;
- what to do to be like Russian.
Would like to learn:
- different cultures of people of the world;
- learn French and Portuguese;
- I am basically open to new experiences so I'm pretty much interested in everything special.
CouchSurfing is all about sharing: sharing your time, hospitality, place of living, your couch.
From my side I'm open to any kind of exchange. Also will be glad to hear people's life experiences, interesting stories. Will be happy to share mine too!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Belgium, Egypt, France, Hungary, Russian Federation, Turkey, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In