Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 28 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ramil’s full profile. It’s free!
CURRENT MISSION: To discover the world by travelling and meeting people!
Hello potential host/ surfer/ traveler!
I'm Ramil, a 21 years old guy born and raised in the capital city of Russia - Moscow. I'm a full time student majoring in Economics & public administration at RANEPA.
I am all into the idea of Couchsurfing project and I try to do my best as to encourage people use it. 'cuz I really like getting to know with people from all over the world.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Couchsurfing is a great way to meet up with locals and get to know closer to culture of a country you are visiting, isn't it?
Since I am an inveterate walker, I love strolling all across the city whenever I have spare time. Why not to spend it with a greater pleasure by meeting with people and making new friendships!
Sometimes I host travelers at my place too so when I do I try to do my best so that a person could feel how locals live here (Vodka and some other traditional Russian stuff are included, you know! haha :)
So generally I do all the followings things on CouchSurfing:
- Meeting with travelers in my area/ other regions of Russia/ abroad;
- Hosting travelers when possible;
- Geting my friends to sign up;
- Promoting CouchSurfing;
- Surfing (haven't done it yet though, but one day I will!) :)
I'm an all-round man, so my interests include a plethora of various stuff like:
cooking, movies, talking, languages, politics, photographing and many many others.
Also I like to do some sports (especially biking, swimming and jogging).
And of course, I LOVE traveling! That's probably the thing that I love most of all. Life is relatively short and we need to see as many of coolest places as possible!
One of them is.. Russia! :)
My country is diverse, it has so many unique worthseeing places. Feel free to ask me for more details about them!
I also like attending CS gatherings and open-air events organised by the community. I like getting to know with new people who are versatile (as I am) and open-minded to exchange experiences and/ or have nice convos.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Born in Russia;
2) Transsiberian ride en route: Moscow - Krasnoyarsk (3 days on the train);
3)Observing hundreds of stars, Milky Way galaxy, satellites and some other space-related stuff in the clear sky in a rural region with a naked eye.
Teach, Learn, Share
Can teach/ offer you how to:
- speak Russian/ Tatar/ English;
- cook some trully delicious meals.
- help with exploring Moscow and towns around the city;
- what to do to be like Russian! :D
Would like to learn:
- different people's cultures in various parts of the world (feel free to tell me about your customs, I'm curious!);
- learn French and Portuguese;
- I am open to new experiences so I'm pretty much interested in everything special. :)
CouchSurfing is all about sharing: sharing your time, hospitality, place of living, your couch.
From my side I'm open to any kind of exchange. Also will be glad to hear people's life experiences, interesting stories. Will be happy to share mine too!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belarus, Belgium, Egypt, France, Hungary, Russian Federation, Turkey, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In