Souhaite faire des rencontres
- Dernière connexion il y a 3 months
Rejoignez Couchsurfing pour consulter l'intégralité du profil de Alasdair. L'inscription est gratuite !
To sample the worldy buffet of geographical delights.
I'm a footloose roadrunner. I like to help out where I can and learn as I go. I'm pretty inquisitive and love to learn new things. I like a good party just as much as a good book. I do odd-jobs here and there, with no official occupation. However, I'd love to make a living from composing soundtracks one day.
Try and live the life the way you'd like it to be read.
Pourquoi je suis sur Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Participating in CS Gatherings; information exchange; spreading the word of CS.
Limited, but growing. I've done hostels, couchsurfing, wild camping and slept on a bunk in a travelling Chinese Junk (which was pretty awesome). I'd really like to have my own place one day and host weary travellers.
Tea, Music (composing and improvising), theatre, books, exploring and travel, films, non-fiction, cultures, food and drink, languages... if we talk, we'll probably talk all night!
Morceaux de musique, films et livres
Big music fan. I am a Composer & performer in my spare time. Electronic, Classical, Acoustic, Weird and far-out experimental stuff, radiophonic, soundtracks.
Books? Well, I always enjoy expedition/exploration literature.
Une aventure extraordinaire que j'ai vécue
* Glastonbury festival 2005
* Deck-handed on a Chinese Junk-rigged ship.
* Travelling around Newfoundland, Canada.
* Visiting Manhatten, New York.
* My first ever trip abroad to Norway. Unforgettable.
* 5000+ mile road-trip sleeping in the back of a ford fiesta around western E.
* Volunteering on self-sustainable farm projects.
* Catching up with old couchsurfers and volunteers again in Central Europe and thenmeeting new people.
Enseignez, apprenez, partagez
I'd like to help with your English if you could help me with your language. Also, I'm handy with a piano and theory, so an exchange for guitar lessons and other trades would also be extremely welcome.
Pays que j'ai visités
Andorra, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, United Kingdom, United States
Pays dans lesquels j'ai vécu