- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Reza’s full profile.
I did Trans-Siberia now : Oman-Sri Lanka-Thailand-Myanmar-Laos-Cambodia-Vietnam all on Land and Sea
It's Good to be the King!
Fly on your ways like an Eagle ... Fly as High as the Sun ...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm in LOVE with cities I've never been to ...
PEOPLE I've never met :)
visited 28 states (12%)Please Read My Profile and Couch Info before sending Request!
3- Scuba Diving
and My Work ...
- salsa dancing
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Starwars (All Episodes!)
Rock, Heavy Metal, Classics
Book: History of Civilization, Fuzzy Logic, System Thinking, Chaos Management
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The Most Amazing thing that I see in the World is:
THE COLOR of the MIND !!!
It is RED !!!
What you think ?
Teach, Learn, Share
IF YOU ARE BEGINNER ON CouchSurfing:
(Please Read the following Links before sending Request)
How to Read a Profile
Finding and Requesting a Couch
Tips for CouchSurfing
- The first Stranger you see in the Travel is yourself
- I studied all mortals will taste Death, but only a few of them will taste Life (Rumi)
- A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving (Lao-Tzu)
- You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.
- Old age is like climbing a mountain. You climb from ledge to ledge. The higher you get, the more tired and breathless you become, but your views become more extensive.
- Great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- If you are going through hell, keep going.
- The road to a friend's house is never long. (I'm not so far!)
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Travel Stories
- Exotic Experiences
- Knowledge comes from Age
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, India, Iran, Malaysia, Nepal, Netherlands, Pakistan, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In
Iran, United Kingdom