Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see ROCKCITYFIRE’s full profile. It’s free!
Travel lots, sail around the world for 10 years, enjoy...
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Been surfing since before time began...Met loads of people on the road..what does around comes around, so make sure you're giving the good side...I am only just starting again after a break!
Places I have slept in...
- Airports...lots and lots of airports
- The jungle..Asia, Central America, Canada, New York.
- A tv studio in Hong Kong.
- The middle of Black Rock City Desert, Nevada, with dust storms and crazy party people (Burning Man) for 11 days!
- I can sleep anywhere, I adore a hot shower though.
Meeting people -
Scuba diving -
Music Festivals -
Being in love -
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
My "tears in the rain"?
- Watching my children take their first breaths of life.
- Standing in the middle of a 747 crash in a sea of fire.
- Watching anti-aircraft shells explode into pretty colours, while jet bombers zoomed over my head on their attack runs.
- Looking so deeply into the eyes of my lover, while ten thousand crazy burners run through the embers of the remains of Burning Man.
- Gazed at the sea horizon to watch the green flash of the end of the day.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Currently sailng around to Caribbean (October to April) or hiking in the Alberta Rocky Mountains (April to October), with travel between or around with my beautiful life partner.
We always love to share adventures with positive energy people; picking and pressing apples in fall, sailing crew, or renovation helpers for projects in the mountain cabin.
We'd love to meet you.
Countries I’ve Visited
Afghanistan, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Cayman Islands, China, Costa Rica, Denmark, Fiji, France, Germany, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Iran, Italy, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Virgin Islands, British, Virgin Islands, U.S.
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Canada, Guatemala, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, United Kingdom, United States