Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 17 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rodolfo’s full profile. It’s free!
travel around the world, meet new people, enjoy life!!, work and learn more about horses
I been travelling for 2 years now and i plan to keep it doing for a while more... But now i decided to settle down in Barcelona and study a Master. Im a very easy going person, who like to meet new people from all over the world. I have a very young spirit but mature minded if its needed. I love to live at the maximun, life is too short to take it so serious, laugh and enjoy the simplicities of life. I like to go out with my friends and have a good time and party speacially outdoors music festivals. Im adaptable to all situation and people because im very open minded. I like to go outdoors and enjoy the nature and beautiful landscapes, animals and of course enjoy the silence. Im very happy to share experiences, stories, laughter with a glass of wine and some good food!!
"The past is History, the Future is uncertain, the Present its a gift" ,
...stop and live now
"music is the heart of life. Trought it love speak; without it nothing is posible and with it everything its beautiful"
- Franz Liszt
:: In Lak Ech ::
"DanceÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ¦ ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ¦dance is active meditationÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ¦. ÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ¦.When we dance, We go beyond thought, beyond mind, and beyond our own individualityÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ¦ To become One in the Divine Ecstasy of union with the Cosmic SpiritÃÂ¢Ãâ¬ÃÂ¦. This is the essence of the Trance Dance Experience!"
ÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃâÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂ ÃÂ ÃÂ³Ãâ¹ÃÂ¡ÃÆÃÂ¦ÃÂ ÃÂ«ÃÂÃÂ¡ÃÆÃÂ¦ÃÂ ÃÂ³Ãâ¹ ÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢Ãâ ÃÂ ÃÂ«ÃÂÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂ«ÃÂ¢ÃâÃâPÃÂ¢ÃâÃâSÃÂ¢ÃâÃâYÃÂ¢ÃâÃâCÃÂ¢ÃâÃâHÃÂ¢ÃâÃâEÃÂ¢ÃâÃâDÃÂ¢ÃâÃâEÃÂ¢ÃâÃâLÃÂ¢ÃâÃâIÃÂ¢ÃâÃâCÃÂ¢ÃâÃâÃÂ¢Ãâ¢ÃÂ«ÃÂ ÃÂ«ÃÂ
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
At the moment im Living with more people so hosting is a bit hard, sometimes is a possibilitie, but and very happy to share some time with everybody!!
I went to Australia and after travel a month in the east coast i went to Melbourne where i lived for 5 months and I had there my first experience in couchsurfing, and it turn to be a very nice experience, after that i had a couple more there and some more in perth, then in New zealand, Singapore and a bit in Europe being allways excelent experiences meeting interesting people, specially if you make friends for life!!
- working with animals specially horses, because it what i do for a living.
- electronic musis festivals and parties (psytrance!)
- go to the outback and enjoy nature
- meet new people
Music, Movies, and Books
DMT - The Spirit Molecule
back to the Future
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- My big travel around the world started with an TOTAL ECLIPSE!! I went to the Ecplipse Festival in Cairns Austrlia and it was one of the best experiences in my life
- I had the bless of participate in a ceremony and have San Pedro in the Himalayas with some of my bests friends and my sister... it was the biggest spiritual expereince.. we can talk hours about that :)
- I spend one of the biggest earthquakes in the world during a bush party with my friends, was amazing, scary and sad at the same time, but its blow minding to feel that power of nature
- i have the chance of participate in the foaling (birth) of many colts and other animals, the simplicity of something like that shows you the amazingness of life
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach: Nature, animals, art and music, some photography
share: beautiful pictures and experiences in South America, Asia, India Europe and different cultures, amazing landscapes, nice chats, and many more things...
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Paraguay, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Chile, New Zealand, Spain, United States