- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Rodrigo Pico😇🏄🇵🇹’s full profile.
PLEASE IF YOU WANT TO STAY WITH ME SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE, NOT A COUCHREQUEST. THERE IS A BUG IN MY PROFILE AND BECAUSE OF THAT SAYS ALL THE DATES ARE NOT POSSIBLE TO HOST.
Before you contact me to stay at my home:
1st - Read my profile (This include also the area of My Home)
2nd - Read the Values of this Network
3rd - Read tabs from Resource Center
• To make at least one person, from every country in the world, smile
• Learn and know as much as i can with everybody, everywhere.
• What you desire? www.vimeo.com/60087670
Birthday date: 20-09-1993
Height:1,85cm with shoes and without 1,83cm
Hair: Light Brown during the day and purple during the night
Eyes: Brown and green
Skin: Green is the winter and brown in the summer
• My goal for now is to discover as many cultures as I can and to learn new langages. In general I like to take things easy, stress is my enemy. I love to be spontaneous. I am pretty relax and laid back person but also energetic and outgoing. I love to meet new people from different parts of the world and to share stories. I just go with the flow and I am always open to the opportunities that cross my way when I'm a traveller... I´m openminded, sensitive, intuitive, sociable, I love laughing. I am the kind of a person who can't stay at one place for a long time. I really bealive that we must do our best everyday, trying to be better and better in the things we do. I also bealive in karma. What goes around comes around! the good you give is the good you'll recive.
• I always try to see the positive side of any situation. Even when that situation makes you feel bad you could always try to learn something with that.
Positive thinking, always!
• A stranger is probably a friend you haven't met
• Life is too short and precious to waste on...nothing!
• I'm sarcastic, and have a smartass attitude.It's a natural defense against drama, bullshit and stupidity!
• My personality is who I am.My attitude depends on who you are.
• Do not live due to HAVING, lives due to BE ..
• Life should be lived involved in the life of another
• "The impossible just takes time to be realized."
• The perfection is not reached when you have nothing to add, but when you have nothing to cut!
• Never regret! If it´s good, it´s wonderful, if it´s bad, it´s experience.
• Be happy doing what you love and getting better at it.
• The sooner you fall, the more time you'll have to catch up.
• Sometimes the best plan is not having a plan.
• I believe in life and good things always happen in the right place and right time that you need in a curtain situation.
• If you want something you have never had, then you have got to do something you have never done.
• It's not about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
•Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere.
• Worring is stupid. It's like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.
• It's important to travel mentally.
• This is your life, do what u want and do it often, if you don't like something, change it, stop over analyzing, life is simple, open your mind, arms and heart to new things and people, we are united in our differences.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
• I tell people all the time about this great and amazing idea, a project developed in order to people to have fun, learn, become more aware and tolerant. I host and I surf. I love couchsurfing and couchsurfers, I believe this is a community where you can find the world's most amazing humans ;) !
I´m up to any intercultural meeting wherever i am, it´s always nice to have friends all around the world.. I know there are some problems on Couchsurfing, but I still manage to meet many nice and polite people. I guess it's everyone's duty to preserve and improve this platform. Couchsurfing is NOT a dating site. It can happen, but it shouldn´t be planned!
• Beware of this type of things: http://couchsurfingwatch.tumblr.com/
• I have heard the most amazing things about this community from close friends who couchsurfed all over the world. My first experiences were hosting people. Through their stories and because of the great times we had together I also started surfing. For me CS is a completely new way of traveling, I hosted and met amazing people and I learned more about places I visite than I would in any other way.
• CS for me is about sharing experiences and learning from each other regardless of our philosophies and interests so I am not at all worried if our interests are not perfectly aligned. :)
• I hosted around 250 Couchsurfers since 8 of November 2014 until 20 of December 2015 and was one of the best years of my life
• People and their thoughts, Bodyboard, Skimboard, Ride my Longboard skate to every place I went, Travelling (obviously), Relaxing, Dance, Cinema, Music, Breathing Languages, Animals, Mountaintop views, Festivals, Realizing new ideas, Eating too much food, Being in the sun, Sunrise and Sunsets, Taking pictures, Meet new people, Watch movies, Swimming, Art, Nature, Cinema, 420, Extreme/adventure sports, Warm weather, Cheese, Loud music!
• It's just so interesting even if you just talk to them for 10mins and watching their personality from their conversation or reaction. I think it's just great.
• I like Everything that deals with outdoors sports
- dumpster diving
- adventure travel
- aurora borealis
Music, Movies, and Books
• Nahko Bear, The XX, Bon Iver, Passanger, Sigur Rós, Kings of Leon, The Tallest Man on Earth, Bob Marley, Israel Vibration, Groundation, Eminem, Cypress Hill, Booka Shade, Mandy, Boys Noize, Paul Kalkbrenner, Trentemoller, Erykah Badu, The Lumineers, Sufjan Stevens, Ben Howard, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, The Black Keys, Mumford and Sons, Florence and the Machine, Nina kraviz, Alt-J, The Tallest Man On Earth, CocoRosie, The Temper Trap, Arctic Monkeys, Grimes, Bonobo, Daughter, Charles Bradley, Phantogram, The War on Drugs, The Shins, Bloc Party, Lykke Li, Tegan and Sara, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, Foals, Gregory isaacs, Gramatik, Red Hot Chilly Peppers, Gabriel o Pensador, Da Weasel, Ben harper, Antony B, 2 Pac, B.I.G... much much more
• Gender:I kind listen to everything... Classic, Reggae, Dub, Pop, Rock, Techno, Trance, Hi-Tech, Electronic, Soul, Funk, Drumnbass, Tech-House, World Music, Ska, House, Hip hop, Minimal (René Bourgeois), Dubstep, Funana, Indie.
•Movies: I love Quentin Tarantino as Director and all his movies, Tim Burton and Woody Allen. Into the Wild, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Trainspotting, Sherlock Holmes, The Shawshank Redemption, La vita è bella, The intouchables, The GodFather, shutter Island, The Pianist, Mystic River, Waking Life, The Truman show, scarface, Goodfellas, Snatch, Matrix, Fight club, Inglourious Bastards, 12 monkeys, Tim Burton movies independent films, documentaries and series
• Books: DICTIONARIES
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I love to travel soo much!
AMAZING THING´S I ALREADY DID AND I WILL DO:
• Make someone's dream come true ✔️
• See a shooting star ✔️
• Hitchhike ✔️
• Fall in love ✔️
• Inspire someone ✔️
• Intrarail in Portugal
• Machu Picchu
• Egypt to see the pyramids
• Go to www.rototomsunsplash.com/pt
• Go to www.tamera.org/index.html
• Swim with dolphins
• Feed a tiger and hug him
• Scuba Diving
• Volunteering in Africa
• Traveling in Asia
• Take a bath with elephants
• Ride a Helicopter
• Living in a tribe
• Eat strange foods
I can actually keep going on !
Teach, Learn, Share
• Everytime you communicate with someone, no matter who it is, you learn, teach and share
• Teach - I can teach portuguese and how to make everybody smile :D
• Learn - as much as I can absorb from people who I will meet during my ways. I would like to learn cooking
• Share - Your mind! Why are you the person you are? How do you think? What has shaped your experiences? What do you think of the world beyond the physical space that we encompass?
• We are ALWAYS learning!! For life. For every interest that one partakes in, there is someone who is better at it. Sharing our respective pieces of the unlimited puzzle of our worlds.
• Most of the conflicts and wars are a result of intercultural misunderstanding or even intolerance, so the only way to get away from this stupidity is to get out and discover the world. People should open their eyes and be aware, that in the end we are all the same, we just speak other languages, believe in other goddesses, but we are all human!
What I Can Share with Hosts
• Groups In Lisbon:
• Comparation of prices in Lisbon with other countries - www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living
• I love Lisbon - www.couchsurfing.com/groups/901
• Lisboa Last Minute Couch - www.couchsurfing.com/groups/6000
• Lisboa Photography - www.couchsurfing.com/groups/11064
• Websites about Lisbon:
• Lisbon best destination - www.europeanconsumerschoice.org/travel/best-destination-2010/
• Lisbon Sightseeing - www.golisbon.com/sight-seeing/top10.html
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, France, Germany, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Morocco, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland