- Last login 19 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Saleh’s full profile.
Currently Based in KL. And looking forward to hear ur stories.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Look whether we go to London for the weekend or to a place that is utterly alien, travel changes us . Sometimes superficially, sometimes profoundly. It is a classroom without walls. And I'm one of those students in this class room. That is highly looking forward to get in touch with other students.
I'm into something that stimulates my spirit and intellectual.
- Camping (to meditate),
- Astronomy (to think and reflect) ..
- Theology (to explore believes and human understandings)
- Language (to be look into deeper ways of communication)
- scuba diving
- business travel
- adventure travel
- cultural heritage
- digital marketing
Music, Movies, and Books
I always support the new artists who makes cover music. They are very spontaneous, natural not doing it for commercial. They are virgin and provide pure value when it comes to music.
As for books I like emotional psychology books, business and Astronomy. and Ibn khaldoon books. he is the great Arab intellectual of the fourteenth century, wrote lovingly of desert people: “The desert people who lack grain and seasoning are healthier in body and better in character than the hill people who have everything.”
Books I've read and highly recommended:
Yi-Fu Tuan in his book Space and Place.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Camped in the desert in North Africa for one year to provide medical support (military camp)
- Travelled 13 country & 20 cities (stayed around 3 weeks in each country)
- Hiked in a hardcore snowy weather in a mountain in Seoul, Korea
- I was served fried spiders & grasshopper, in Cambodia from a host. I was planning to eat it but spiders legs were not sexy enough.
Teach, Learn, Share
~Digital Nomadic Lifestyle
~How To Earn A Living Online
Countries I’ve Visited
Bahrain, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Lebanon, Macao, Malaysia, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United States